GE 666 mark of the beast technical sign.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Shorting is the way to go. The longs are foolish I mean how could you be long when the US economy is fake. It has been nothing but one big ponzi scheme that is finally blowing up.

I mean people really think that paying someone 30K a year after they had to blow 4 years of earnings in school, graduating with 60K debt and homes costing 400-500K and hiring towelheads from india instead of our young graduates is somehow smart moving or moving our industrial output to a commie country. So many PHds ended up working in these financial companies figuring out how to polish a turd instead of making something tangible.

Either the cost of living has to go down or salaries go up to match. When either reaches equilibrium then I will say start going long.

Till then I will stay short the USA.

The DOW and the S&P still has a long ride down.

#11     Mar 5, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

How are you gonna spend your profits, if it's the end of the world?

#12     Mar 5, 2009
  3. Illum

Illum

Hail Satan

But lets see if GE can hold 5,and with it, the global markets

#13     Mar 5, 2009
  4. the price of 1 stock on 1 day seems too insignificant to have any meaning.

the real epic closing point of numerical biblical significance, occurred on Sept 29, when the Dow closed the most "points" in its history with the signature of the Christian God in numerical form, 777.7, on a day positioned perfectly as the "beginning" of the collapse of global consumer confidence and in consequence the global economies. That Sept 29 date marks the last trading day of the last month, of the last quarter in which people were still blindly positive about the economy. The following trading day was the first day of the first month and of the first quarter in which consumer confidence and market prices turned drastically worse. (U.S. consumer confidence levels were at 61.4 in September, then plunged quickly to its lowest levels then currently on record with a level of 38 for October. see => http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1854565,00.html)

maybe its just a coincidence. Time will tell.

#14     Mar 5, 2009
  5. Please chart this important technical indicator.

Thanks.

#15     Mar 5, 2009
  6. actually, that part is wrong, For some reason I thought Sept 29 was a Friday. So Sept 29 was the 2nd last trading day of the last month of the last quarter......

#16     Mar 5, 2009

7. I seriously can't believe you have said that. You honestly should jump off a very tall building and end your life.

Why are there so many people like this on ET?

#17     Mar 6, 2009
  8. One thing I have noticed is Traders seem to have 0 sense of being able to detect sarcasm.

BTW 8.1% Unemployment.

#18     Mar 7, 2009
  9. i've read some of your posts. you are the first persons teeth xrays i would check if someone jumped off a tall building and went splat.

#19     Mar 7, 2009