GDP down to 2.2% this quarter

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Cuddles, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. TommyR

TommyR

question that rennaissance mass murderer who killed all his family alexi something. that was literally the only thing that happened that was random right nothing to do with the company? can barely find on http these days?

3. fan27

fan27

WTF are you talking about?

4. Yawn... Wake me when it goes negative.

smallfil likes this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

and ES has been up since 26 Dec 2018.

smallfil likes this.
  6. but but but we cut taxes, more phony estimates. USA GDP numbers are YUGE! Donald said we would get 4%.

7. S2007S

S2007S

Should be sooner than you think ...they keep hyping up GDP figures to keep everyone calm yet every prediction has been wildly off!!!

bullmarket79 likes this.
  8. The thing to pay attention to is the adjustments.

upload_2019-4-8_11-44-52.png

That's a $20 billion GDP adjustment. Maybe not huge in the grand scheme of things. Again, I want it to go negative before I change my perspective on Donald J Pump's PPT.

bullmarket79 likes this.
  9. R1234

R1234

GDP growth has managed to stay above zero these past 3 years because of Trump (despite all his faults). Had the 2016 election gone the other way you can bet we'd be close to zero or negative by now. If Dems win next year you can say 'bye-bye' to growth mindset (aka deep and prolonged recession). Especially in the absence of any other global growth drivers.