GDP comes in at 5.7%?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Ivanovich, Jan 29, 2010.

1. As long as you're living responsibly you will ALWAYS be the one who gets ripped off in a modern, developed democracy. Like in a health insurance that has high premiums because it has a the odd bad apples of fat fucks and smokers in them and a portion of healthy diet, exercising few pay the hefty bills of the unhealthy lifestyle group.

We can always be angry at our leaders. That helps vent some emotions, but doesn't solve the problem at hand for the individual. The question is always: What individual plan of action for you is effective in protecting your son's future (and the assets you plan on passing on to him)? I believe you mentioned you lived in several countries before you moved to the US. If the idea is so concerning to you (as it is to me!), I would consider your options in order to protect your family's financial future with an alternative residency/citizenship scheme. IMO, taxes over the next 20 years will only know one direction. Anybody dreaming about tax cuts to promote spending and business is delusional.

Just my 2 cents.

#41     Jan 29, 2010
  2. Oh, I'm doing everything I can to get another international assignment. True be known, it's going in the right direction. But I'm not a trader, I'm a Financial Director of a large FMCG company. So it's not as easy as just saying "I like (insert country here), I think I'll move next year."

#42     Jan 29, 2010
  3. That should just about cover it all!

#43     Jan 29, 2010