GBPUSD

Discussion in 'Forex' started by victorycountry, Apr 6, 2016.

1. But we're talking about trading not bond investment ...

#21     Apr 11, 2016
  2. I Know You

I Know You

And it is derived from ... time frame.

#22     Apr 11, 2016
  3. The intraday trend develops from 30 minute time frame...

#23     Apr 11, 2016
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

You have some bad logic, you need to unlearn if your going to have a chance of making it as a intraday trader.

The daily trend gives you such a small intraday edge, its really not worth worrying about.

#24     Apr 11, 2016
  5. This mornng pair gbousd still in flat condition, not yet occur good movement on this pair, but yesterday tis pair figure out bullish candle daily timeframe and might waiting london session market might will move more volatile

#25     Apr 11, 2016
  6. yep, I made a good profit yesterday...I was expecting it cos past two days were inside bars, and thus, the next bar was going to be super bullish bar. You just need to apply deduction to predict next price movement ; you just need to be careful when prices approach new high or low

#26     Apr 11, 2016
  7. Seems today gbpusd move down but still hold on 4 hour timeframe not yet break low previous daily macd histogram show on bullish pattern,but today I see will released news for usd about retail sales and ppi

#27     Apr 13, 2016
  8. sorry to disappoint you but its clearly bearish now especially after the inverse V pattern and after hitting daily resistance yesterday.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    #28     Apr 13, 2016
  9. Today gbpusd continue bearish following previous daily but weekly movement this pair still having tendencies to on range weekly

#29     Apr 14, 2016
  10. Yes, GBPUSD is in bearish sentiment from today. In terms of news, yesterday's news was bad news, and in terms of TA, prices had new high two days ago and buyers are reluctant to bid higher and thus, yesterday was rolling period. So it's time for short positions. But prices will likely to rise temporary in the opening London session and that's when you can initiate your short position .

#30     Apr 27, 2016