GBP/USD Target Price

Discussion in 'Forex' started by T-Bone Trader, Jun 24, 2009.

1. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

You were soooo right. What a shitty call by increasenow. :D

I bet he's alredy moved his stops to b.e.

Bonehead

#51     Jun 30, 2009
  2. this is awesome...just netted the largest pip trade of my life...exit my GBP/USD short @ 1.6415...got 50 pips...wow...I need to really 'do again and again' what I did right on this trade and reproduce 'over and over'...

just as a side note...this also was my first ever 'non manual' forex trade...meaning I entered and set my exit and 'went on to do normal life' stuff...just checked my account and YES...50 pip profit...this is awesome...beginnning to realise...you 'aint gonna' make any real cash $$ trying to scalp forex...anyone else ever realise this?

#52     Jun 30, 2009
  3. I don't see why people are having a go at increasenow, he made a good real-time call.

I'm not sure he needs to post it in every thread on ET but hey, weren't we all excited by our first win and wanted to tell the world [​IMG]

Nice trade increasenow, congratulations!

#53     Jul 1, 2009
  4. 7/1 target price: 1.6600

#54     Jul 1, 2009
  5. Well don't take your ball with you, at least throw us a bone here and tell us about these indicators you use, or at the very least who you're banging on Wall St :)

What happened to ET's caring sharing community spirit....

#55     Jul 1, 2009
  6. Cable, did you see the gem he typed about bagging one of the most powerful female fx traders on the street?? That was rich....BTW I did not know Boris had a sex change.....

#56     Jul 1, 2009
  7. [​IMG]

#57     Jul 1, 2009
  8. Well Im not the worlds most masculine man, But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man and so is Lola.

#58     Jul 1, 2009

9. Is that T-bones' girl?

#59     Jul 1, 2009
  10. lol, damn it's Jay Spirit!

(S)He had hair back then....

#60     Jul 1, 2009