GBP/USD Target Price

Discussion in 'Forex' started by T-Bone Trader, Jun 24, 2009.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I can empathize with that. I think better (I guess, lol) in the late night hours. Strange. If I make an early morning trade, I... Well, that's emotion on my end, but fighting emotion is a constant in this game.

I'm changing my trading focus to Fx, and am new to it. Not new to trading. Just new to Fx. I was seeing a fluid move on the 2 min, etc., and coupled that with your call to get long. Gotta give you credit bro. I owe you a Filet Dinner on that call!:)

I'll be keeping an eye on your late night calls!:)

#21     Jun 26, 2009

2. don't even look back

this thing is heading NORTH!

#22     Jun 26, 2009
  3. 100 pips!

#23     Jun 26, 2009
  4. baron193

baron193

16955....soon

#24     Jun 26, 2009
  5. Near perfect analysis!

#25     Jun 26, 2009
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Ooh rah!!!!! Great call! Looks like you made a few:D dollars on that one.:)

Btw, what kind of spreads (i.e., commissions:D ) are you getting on the GBPUSD?

5 points with GFS. I buy/sell, I'm instantly on the hook for $50.00. Lol

#26     Jun 26, 2009
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!! From your last posting at 3:something am, to this one at 3:someting pm, I wonder if we're on the same "schedule.":D

I do what's basically volunteer work working through the night one- two weekends a month. However, just that little bit of sleep interuption makes for a difficult time trying to get back on a regular "7am-5pm" schedule. Hence the $410.00 I made on your call from 2-2:37am. Ooh rah!

Again, great call! Looks like you let a winner run. Can't beat that! Do you move your stops up like I did in my postings, or do you set a hard stop, and let it run?

#27     Jun 26, 2009
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Wow! Closed out 6525. I should have let this one run...:(

When you feel like you're "in the mood" to make more calls T-Bone, I'll be listening.

I'll owe you a Filet, AND Lobster Dinner with some trading guidance in your posts!:) I.e, "buy now/sell now and set stop at ____, and expect _____ kind of P/A, etc.,"

Ooh rah!:)

#28     Jun 27, 2009
  9. June 29 - 1.6600+

#29     Jun 28, 2009

10. Keep an eye out for my target price.......

#30     Jun 29, 2009