GBP/USD forex live trade just entered.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by uninvited_guest, Oct 31, 2005.

1. * GBP/USD at 1.7757.
    * Enter to buy at 1.7800, stop at 1.7775.
    * Enter to sell at 1.7700, stop at 1.7725.
    * No Limit set.
    * Max loss $50.00 (50 pips).
    * Max profit N/A (hopefully 50+ pips).
    * Time 1:01am EST.
    * If one leg is profitable will close at 3pm EST Monday and cancel unfilled order, if stop not hit. Then open similiar position Monday at 1:00am EST.

25 pip stop (20 when bid/ask factored in) might be too tight. But once momentum gets going to activate one of the orders momentum should carry through in one direction. I will update at 1:00am EST Monday.

2. This site is called "Elite Trader" if you're not one at least try to act like one. Your trade set ups are amateurish at best. Tell me why I should care about a 1 mini lot trade you 'just enetered'?

3. cmk

cmk

I would rather listen to someone trading a 1 mini lot than you giving people crap for no reason at all.

4. * Stop hit on long position, -25 pips.
    * Closed out short position at 1.7686, +14 pips, for a total loss of 11 pips ( - $11.00).
    * Time 1:10pm EST.
    * Will be entering similiar position at 1:00am EST, but with some adjustments to entry points, from + - 50 pips to + - 25 pips or so.

5. Just opened this order.

* GBP/USD at 1.7676
    * Enter to buy at 1.7700, stop at 1.7675.
    * Enter to sell at 1.7650, stop at 1.7675.
    * No Limit set.
    * Max loss $50.00 (50 pips).
    * Max profit N/A (hopefully 50+ pips).
    * Time 12:31am EST.

Instead of opening trade at + or - 50 pips I have decided to go with + or - 25 pips. Once momentum gets going to activate one of the orders momentum should carry through in one direction. Position yesterday lost 11 pips.

I will update about 1:00am EST Tuesday.

6. lwp

lwp

I would listen if it wasn't in the wrong forum, there's already a journal section

7. lately

lately

One thing I've sort of never been able to grasp is.. why set your profit based on round numbers? Makes no sense to me.

Why not place your stop at or below some peaks and troughs? Or your t/p at a place of resistence/support?

Just curious :)

8. Especially a guy with 12 posts called "Clown Humper". How infantile can you get, eh?

I'm all for any trader having the balls to post their trades. Regardless of the size. Especially on this forum, where the peanut gallery is just waiting to pick out someone who made a bad trade.

Please continue, Univited Guest.

9. This is the wannabe trader talking trash in my journal?

I would have thought you traded like Tudor Jones or something the way you post.

I can trade forex with a 2 pip stop and make 35 pips if I wanted to in real time posted on this forum if I really wanted to show how dumb you are.

It has nothing to do with your tight or wide stops, you just don't know how to trade.

Forex is no free lunch for non traders.

10. Coolweb..............you have arrived 6 weeks late. These were live trades posted within minutes of actual trade and ET time stamped for easy confirmation.

You don't post live trades.

#10     Dec 10, 2005