GBA's "2021 Stock Phantasma"

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Jan 1, 2021.

1. We could of zapped this in space. Now it's too late. It's moving too fast. I believe a decision was made to not show Russia and China our orbiting Space Zapping technology if it exists. I bet it does... If they can read your car's plates from space they can probably blow it up. Or make it overheat with a death ray. But that calculation to do nothing could backfire and haunt this Space Force if this crashes on land.

Life is funny if you asked me a few days ago what my biggest problems were I would of said Taxes No 1. Drive Shack's Earnings No 2 and all this wax in my ears that I need to get blown out. I have a problem with that. Maybe twice a year, the seasons play a roll but I also have a lot of hair in my ear canal it seems and this causes a stuffed ear and me to get off balance & grumpy. I thought That was my problem because I don't like going to the Dr and getting my ears blown out. It's kind of mind numbing.

But Today I have a psycho cop to worry about and a ten story Chinese rocket that might crash on my city.

#4671     May 8, 2021
  2. If you look up The Tile Shop on you tube everything is seven years old it's like they stopped trying after that.

#4672     May 8, 2021
  3. Auto Trader growth accelerating online, should drive stock up, Barron's says 10:58 ATDRY Online car marketplace Auto Trader Group, which started as a print magazine, has found important avenues of growth that have been overlooked by investors, adding services that include helping customers get financing and is considering lucrative transportation services that move vehicles around the country from seller to buyer, Rupert Steiner writes in this week's edition of Barron's. The company is also using data in an impressive way, which means the stock should be seen as a technology play, rather than as a media stock, the author adds, pointing out that Auto Trader collects data from online visitors that it then uses to match sellers and buyers for both new and used cars. After recent underperformance, Auto Trader stock could now be a good buy, Steiner say

ATDRY- $ 2.00!!!!!<-- Rather low price for Barons worth a look.. this field is chock full of stks... PRTS SFT... & many more. But cars are through the roof and used cars as well! It is a good sector. VRM... CARVANA-- Genuine parts... GPC I think...

#4673     May 8, 2021
  4. It's hard to believe this show was on for only 1 year. It left a big impression on me--

#4674     May 8, 2021
  5. this is so scary-this is the movie to rent no doubt...

#4675     May 8, 2021
  6. We are going to freeze our asses off Van.

#4676     May 8, 2021
  7. What would Dr Lendon Smith say about Covid?

Check out Richard's reaction at the end///

#4677     May 8, 2021
  8. I can't stop staring at the sky Van. If we don't speak on Monday find me in Greenland.

Til then....

#4678     May 8, 2021
    • A survey conducted by Jefferies saw 23% of U.S. respondents name clothing and accessories as a priority for discretionary spending to trail only restaurants and bars for spending preferences tied to the economy reopening.
    MYT Netherlands Parent (Mytheresa)(MYTE)-$28<--CHEAP!

YES THIS HAS GONE A WHOLE YEAR THROUGH THE PANDEMIC AND JUST NOW MAY GAIN! HIGH END CLOTHES NOW IN FASHION!!!

This could be an earnings play this week> Near it's IPO price

Mytheresa In 2020, the number of active clients increased by 21.7% to 486,000 people. Net sales amounted to € 449 million (+ 18.6% over the last fiscal year). The number of shipped orders increased by 20.6% compared to the previous year. In Q2 FY2021, revenue growth accelerated to 46% YoY.

[​IMG]

Valuation and IPO Talks
    Underwriters and management initially aimed to sell 15.6 million shares, which they aimed to sell in a range between $24 and $26

#4679     May 9, 2021
  9. Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings Call and Webcast

Mytheresa will release third quarter fiscal year 2021 financial results before the U.S. market open on May 18, 2021.

#4680     May 9, 2021