GBA's "2021 Stock Phantasma"

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Jan 1, 2021.

#241     Jan 9, 2021
  2. Remember The Golf Van this new electric one is sweet. VW is a buy!!! VWAGY.-

#242     Jan 9, 2021
  3. Stoney what do you think about UAV / Drone stocks with the new FAA rules ? UAVS comes to mind

#243     Jan 9, 2021
  4. As a potential person who might get struck by a large UPS drone I'm not sure about the unmanned aerial vehicles. I have been circulating around a Chinese stock E Hang.. EH they have this whole world imagined a hotel and you fly in and you are in a drone a piloted drone flying cars!!! To the hotel... I Think It Is The Future but when is the future.

Common sense says 1st step is electrification of busses and trucks.
    2nd step slow move away from oil driven cars and pistons and all of that
    3d step we start flying.

Initial drone work would be to far flung places where it would be more economical and practical.
    HOWEVER I DO HAVE A NAME-! and a seventy one cent solution.

Drone Delivery Canada is a tech stock that’s been building and refining its drone delivery technology for nearly a decade. Drones present an incredible long-term opportunity, so the fact that FLT is leading the way in Canada gives it a tonne of long-term potential.

So far, the company has made great strides figuring out logistics, payloads, and other technical information that will be crucial to get the drones off the ground. It continues to get closer to launching commercially--->

wiesman if you do this tell me I'll do it as well) ) )

Drone Delivery Canada Corp. (TAKOF)

0.7171+0.0155 (+2.21%)
    At close: January 8 3:56PM EST

#244     Jan 10, 2021
  5. There is a large elephant in the room that we have to talk about at some point.

Investing should be cathartic and smooth, steady, slow and steady strokes... it's a calm mindset a mantra of money, an ever steepening slope. Close your eyes for a minute and breath.

Your country has been attacked. 1/2 of the Republican side is now an insurrection/army.
    About 40% of Republicans polled thought the storming of the Capital was a good thing.

Stockholm Syndrome has set in. The 5 million vote win somehow is not enough.

The good news-- it's not a race war. They failed in that. They have picked a fight with a military that will respond in kind. That's never a good thing for insurrections. First the Fifth Column must be exposed.

We have an out of control virus. We have the NYC thing happening in LA..Trucks are lining up with dead people... Arizona is falling apart. We have a war on this virus abandoned by POTUS
    and now we have a conspiracy theory rebellion...

And the stock market is up.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    #245     Jan 10, 2021
  6. MEDITATION******it's a calm mindset a mantra of money, an ever steepening slope. Close your eyes for a minute and breath.

#246     Jan 10, 2021
    #247     Jan 10, 2021
  8. -->NEE Looking Good! (Pg 1 idea)

$81.13
    1.84 (+2.32%)

#248     Jan 10, 2021
  9. OUR WOMEN ARE HOTTER THAN YOURS-!

Boy there was an image that took my breath away. The Beautiful Dem women carrying the sacred three boxes that held our electoral votes. the symbolism, those boxes are old as heck and have a sacred trust and value.. they are close to an arc of the covenant, they contain the power and will of the American people, those boxes, this ancient boxes and so when those marauding men came storming in look who carried America's spirit to safety.. OMG it was a scene out of Handsmaid Tale-- all buttoned up, so conservative - so proud so strong --That's America to me!!!

#249     Jan 10, 2021
  10. Anthony Scaramucci, a former Trump, often has harsh words for Trump, but offered his harshest on Wednesday for Trump's Republican enablers.

“Republican elected officials still supporting Trump need to be tried alongside of him for treason,” he tweeted.

#250     Jan 10, 2021