GBA's "2021 Stock Phantasma"

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Anastassia is a world class talent. She flies through the air with the greatest of ease. She once famously lost a big tournament because her pony tail hit behind the winning mark, she cleared the jump but her hair style lost the match. She refused to change that style!

I immediately saw great value in this women and made her Chairman of our gummybear advisor's Board.

#11     Jan 3, 2021
    vanzandt likes this.
  2. << 5 Ideas To start The Year>>

1-> ORBC

2-> CLSD

3-> ARCT

4-> SNAP

5-> ST

#12     Jan 3, 2021
  3. Arnie

Arnie

Many of the SPAC's have warrants. Similar to long term options.

#13     Jan 3, 2021
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Stoney... happy 2021.
    I have no picks yet.

Everything's overpriced.
    Even value.

I think we are out of our realm now.
    For real.
    If 2020 was a chaotic year for the Western World in general...
    2021 is going to be 5X as chaotic for the markets. Mark it.

There can be no black swan that will equate to Corona. Aside from a nuke somewhere.
    Everyone will buy the dip.
    It seems too obvious. Up we go.
    That's scary. It bothers me in a big way.

For the first time since I've been here, I have no idea what's going to transpire.
    EXCEPT ONE THING...
    2020 is not "gone". Pretty sure it was just the start.

EDIT.... f it.... and I've never owned one.... but I say buy Bitcoin. And/or quality land.

#14     Jan 3, 2021
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Or....
    Just buy calls on the VIX.
    23 seems cheap.
    Just give it time.
    Double down at 17.

#15     Jan 3, 2021
  6. VAN I AM SO UPSET-- THOSE DAMN EAGLES-- IF THERE IS ANYBODY HERE ON ELITE TRADER WHO IS AN EAGLE FAN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AT THE LINC. OR THE DRINK OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU CALL THAT CRAP ASS STADIUM...

Yea late start today. For those of you that don't know I am a famous NY Giants blogger and the playoffs were ripped from me last night by a team that layed down like dogs and lost on purpose.

--VAN HAVE YOU BOUGHT XPENG YET?

Xpeng partnership with Livox is 'very positive,' says Citi 06:29 XPEV Citi analyst Jeff Chung reiterates a Buy rating on Xpeng with a $57.71 price target saying the company's partnership lidar maker Livox is "very positive." Xpeng's new model, to be launched in 2021, will be the world's first smart electric vehicle to be equipped with lidar hardware, Chung tells investors in a research note. The partnership will enhance the XPILOT autonomous driving system's safety features with a more comprehensive range of driving scenarios to cover, and enable the system to detect remote obstacles much earlier while on highways and urban roads, says the analyst.

IF YOU BUY ONE CHINESE STOCK, ONE ELECTRIC CAR STOCK.. WHY NOT KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE?

#16     Jan 4, 2021
  7. XPeng Inc. (XPEV)

$46.69+3.86 (+9.01%)<----

WE BOUGHT THIS JUST LAST WEEK AT $38 AREA !!!! VAN PLEASE TELL ME YOU GRABBED SOME....

#17     Jan 4, 2021
  8. 3-> ARCT- HAS THE REBOUND BEGUN?
    Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT)

$45.75+2.37 (+5.46%)

#18     Jan 4, 2021
  9. i bought this on 10 dollar 2 weeks ago.

#19     Jan 4, 2021
  10. ok? alka....

News->McDonald's to launch 3 new chicken sandwiches in U.S. in February, Reuters says »

Big news. Maybe bad news for my Popey's franchisee TAST.

News->Pfizer, BioNTech offered South Africa discounted vaccines, Bloomberg says »

Commodity, price war this will be a problem for Moderna. These prices will come down.
    However J&J and others working on 1 shot versions ARCT included still have room to run.

News-> PayPal Venmo adds check-cashing as government sends out stimulus checks

Mimecast -0.9% as BMO cuts to Market Perform on valuation<--- Asses! We JUST added this last week!!@!!

Boy Van it's starting out as a boring ass year with mindless downgrades....
    WHERE HAS THE FUN GONE!

#20     Jan 4, 2021