GBA Presents: THE GREEN MARKET

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Van do you have any experience buying IPO's 1st day?

I have a work out at 10:30. First one in two months. Then I throw up. Then Shower.
    Do I buy before the work out? After but before the throw up? Or after the throw up and before the shower? Or after the shower-- @ noon?

#41     Sep 14, 2021
  2. I don't want to be too aggressive about anything, though, because if that litany of ports, freight, raw costs and overvaluation isn't enough, we have the Democrats trying to raise taxes, especially for corporations and that doesn't help the bull cause, either.

I have said over and over again that September is the cruelest month and it's playing out that way with rolling corrections all over the place. What goes up today will go down tomorrow and vice- versa. That's a recipe to lose money. Better just to keep some cash, own some gold and wait, unless you are a trader and if that's the case, heed the Williams warning and do some selling today tomorrow and Thursday, if only just to get ahead of all of those who don't know that Sept. 17 starts the toughest period of the year.- Jim Booya Cramer

#42     Sep 14, 2021
  3. <Oct 17>

I feel it's in Oct why the 17th? I have no idea, why did Jimbo say that and not the 1st of Sept.

Small Cap Rally!!! Re Opening Rally. US hits 80% vaccinated.. England is returning to work...

When do we start allowing planes in from the EU? <--------- (YOU)
    Clear Secure, Inc. (YOU)
    NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD

44.07-0.74 (-1.64%)

#43     Sep 14, 2021
  4. SONY qualifies on every metric as an Investment.

It's a perfect IRA stk.

#44     Sep 14, 2021
  5. Van-

Motorsport Games Inc. (MSGM)-- Not $11 anymore!
    NasdaqCM - NasdaqCM Real Time Price. Currency in USD

14.40+0.52 (+3.75%)
    As of 9:47AM EDT. Market open.

#45     Sep 14, 2021
  6. Thurs Sept 9th? What happened do you have news?
    $10.80--> $14.40?
    MSGM

#46     Sep 14, 2021

7. HERE WE GO!!!!--

Zymeworks Inc. (ZYME)-- GO GO GO GO-- GAS GAS GAS
    34.10+0.70 (+2.10%)
    As of 9:51AM EDT.

#47     Sep 14, 2021
  8. Soaring Eagle takes flight!

Damn some guys tried to get me in this yesterday I balked. They were playing the vote. I've lost on my two SPAC's I just couldn't but these are the Ginko Bio guys. They voted obviously yes/-? Duh. Market is running with it. Surprised.

Soaring Eagle Acquisition Corp. (SRNG)
    NasdaqCM - NasdaqCM Real Time Price. Currency in USD

10.36+1.20 (+13.17%)
    As of 12:10PM EDT.

#48     Sep 14, 2021
  9. (Bloomberg) -- Truepic Inc., which helps companies like banks and insurers fight fraud by verifying images, raised $26 million in a funding round led by Microsoft Corp.’s M12 venture capital arm.

Adobe Inc., Sony Innovation Fund and Hearst Ventures participated in the financing for Truepic, which quadrupled revenue in 2020 from more than 100 enterprise customers. The company, whose clients include Equifax Inc. and Ford Motor Co., will use the capital to expand globally and across industries from banking and cars to online commerce.

Wonder if we get the benefits of that fund w/ the SONY common?

#49     Sep 14, 2021
  10. VAN PERMISSION GRANTED???

Sportradar Group AG Class A Ordinary Shares (SRAD)
    NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
    Add to watchlist
    25.35-1.65 (-6.11%)<---------------- I LIKE IT AT $24 OR $25!!
    As of 12:57PM EDT. Market open.

#50     Sep 14, 2021