GBA Presents: THE GREEN MARKET

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Captain O I love that you know CLNN. This is why Elite Trading is such an intersting place.

I feel the same. I'll tell you one trick I have used to some success: When CLNN stumbles I go WPRT and vice versa. There is some weird relationship, common investors...

#21     Sep 13, 2021
  2. THE RESEARCH ROOM-

As often is the case I do not remember why. I have a folded slip of paper that says LTCH Latch?
    Was it in bar? Doubtful, I'm not up and about who gave that to me or where did I see that?

Description
    Latch, Inc. operates as an enterprise technology company worldwide. Its products include LatchOS for Commercial Office, a commercial solution that would extend smart access, visitor and delivery management, smart device and sensor control, connectivity, and identity and personalization solutions; Latch Visitor Express, a contactless visitor entry system; The Latch Lens Partner Program that enables access device partners to leverage Latch's software and Latch Lens; LatchID, an identification system; and Latch C2, a smart access solution for retrofits and new construction. The company is headquartered in New York, New York.

Latch appears to be a SPAC deal but there is a different feel here as if Huge real estate developer Tishman Speyer more or less bought Latch and then perhaps they SPAC'd...

Add Latch to the OVer $10 club-- Those rare SPAC's that made it..@$13.29 LTCH

#22     Sep 13, 2021
  3. Add SONY to your watch list or THE LIST.

This stock has been a little too sideways In Feb it peaked at $110 and it's today $111.
    Potential for a powerful break out is there.
    The Catalyst perhaps is a strong lineup of Play Station games. My son has informed me that SONY has 3 good ones coming and the biggest we traced and it appears it's actually a SONY game, no other publisher. I of course have forgotten all the names of the games but rest assured someone gets killed!

#23     Sep 13, 2021
  4. Hexcel Corporation (HXL)
    NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD

$57.08+1.47 (+2.64%)<------------ $58.95 high Van> Do you STILL say no-?
    As of 2:25PM EDT.

#24     Sep 13, 2021
  5. HF says 10% HXL chance of a buyout. That's not so good.

Van take a look at IMAX please.

#25     Sep 13, 2021
  6. IPO-=

Sportradar Group AG IPO: everything you need to know
    [​IMG]

Sportradar is going public on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol SRAD. The IPO will launch on 14 September, according to the Nasdaq’s listingschedule.

The company will have two classes of ordinary shares after the offering: Class A shares will carry one vote per share, while Class B shares, which will only be held by Carsten Koerl, will carry 10 votes per share. Koerl will hold around 81.8% of the voting power, allowing him to “significantly influence certain actions requiring the approval of our shareholders,” according to the amended F-1 filing.

The Sportradar IPO price will be between $25–$28 a Class A share<--- Van are you ready!

My plan is BUY SRAD Sept 14th which is like tomorrow!!!! Holy Cow & listen to this do we also buy Genius considered a rival....

#26     Sep 13, 2021
  7. Genius Sports Limited (GENI)
    NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD

$21.32-1.06 (-4.74%)

#27     Sep 13, 2021
  8. I talked myself into a CLNE position. Love the company but the stock has always given me the blues, but "this time" will be different.:banghead:

#28     Sep 13, 2021
  9. 5 times normal volume, most of it selling. Without news the selling will continue. 22-23 has to hold or it's a free fall. As I wrote in the other thread I sold all my "traders" this morning and will hold my core position longer term for which I'm still very bullish. Will add at 22 or so if it holds. Still holding NXE. Dumped 100% of DNN for a decent profit.

#29     Sep 13, 2021
  10. I'm really into the idea of smaller nukes. Little nukes that power a town or two. It will save the grid in the long term. ABB I think is doing this.

#30     Sep 13, 2021