GBA Presents: RADIO SAVANT-!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, May 13, 2022.

1. VAN I HIT IT BIG! THE FAMILY IS PROUD OF ME AGAIN. WE HAD STEAK FOR DINNER!
    why are you not proud of me?

#561     May 21, 2022
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

where in CT are you?

#562     May 21, 2022
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

We're you annoying then too? That might have been the reason. Grandma VZ always said "a leopard can't change their spots". :cool:

Cool story though.

#563     May 21, 2022
  4. VAN I AM THE ONLY ONE HERE AT ET THAT NAILED THAT TRADE! I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT POSTED HERE FIRST GIVING YOU ALL THE SAME EXACT OPPORTUNITY AND FOR THAT I DESERVE A BIG THANK YOU. TO WHICH I SAY YOU ARTE WELCOME FRIENDS!

NO ONE ELSE CALLED IT! :cool: I'M FREAKIN' FAMOUS-- hello Cramer! I feel you....

IT WASN'T SHORT COVERING EITHER! Pay attention to my clues.... > 2:00 pm the magic happens.

VARIOUS TROUBLES---

POOL TROUBLES) - I left the heater on overnight but it tripped off and shut down my filters pool is only 64 degrees. When I loOk on hand held unit it sAys enabled but it isn't-- Houston we Have A problem,! I JUST BOUGHT A REPLACEMENT HEATER LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIESEL TROUBLES)- WE ARE ABOUT TO RUN OUT OF DIESEL! Prices up 75%
    Solution? Dilute w/ethonal? // NE is in trouble... ( I told you al about Jet fuel problems.... the airlines probably grabbed some properly refined air fuel which took from Diesel supply.

DO WE STOP SENDING DIESEL TO EUROPE? <--- TOUGH CALL.

BABY FORMULA TROUBLES)? Can we get the Abbot plant open?

#564     May 21, 2022

5. Washington. It's in Litchfield County about 2 hrs from NYC. Near New Preston and Woodbury!

#565     May 21, 2022
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I’m actually going litchfield next week to have dinner at arethusa.

#566     May 21, 2022

7. You know my Mom never forgave me for forcing the sell on the Apt. It was a penthouse apt on Central Park West! If she had managed to keep the Apt and also move we would of had this incredible asset.

There was one other event... I had these toy soldiers and tanks that I liked to play with on the windowsill and occasionally I would drop a parrot trooper or two over the side. No big deal they would spiral down. One day I saw this guy with a big hat walking and I had just dropped something and I watched it spiral all the way down many floors and hit him on the hat. Then he was across the street with a Cop pointing up... (Sigh) another bad day for my poor Mom.

#567     May 21, 2022

8. Great you will have a super meal.

I am WELL familiar. Do yourself a favor and make Community Table a stop on your Ct eating travels it's just a short distance from Arethusa.

I'm sure you know but Arethusa Farms makes the best milk & sour cream. You should buy it when you find it. The cows are incredibly pampered and the result is really tasty.

#568     May 21, 2022
    TrailerParkTed likes this.
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I haven’t had their milk, but we frequent their store in west Hartford (I’m in western mass).

Perhaps we will do community table for lunch the following day. We are staying at the mayflower inn.

edit: looks like they don’t do lunch :(.

#569     May 21, 2022
  10. Alright don't freak out... When you turn into Mayflower (they have just dredged and refilled their pond) across the road from the driveway is a dirt road... THat's my freakin road! :caution: You found me.

Mayflower Does a fab lunch! :thumbsup:

Also Shhhhhhh CT Community Table does a really good take out through their web site- you can order that and take it back to your room! Or back home.~si

#570     May 21, 2022