GBA Presents: RADIO SAVANT-!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, May 13, 2022.

1. WHAT A CALL FOLKS... MAN DRIVES TO CT GETS OUT OF HIS CAR CHECKS HIS POOL AND DECIDES TO TURN THE MARKET.-- YOU ARE WELCOME!
    E-Mini S&P 500$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:rolleyes:

#551     May 20, 2022
  2. THE LIZARD KING RETURNS!

Prediction- S&P Bounce Next Week!

I THINK WE MISSED THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM BY MAYBE TEN POINTS OR EIGHT... WOW!

HOLY CRAPPOLA what must the people think... it's very very hard tO keep No 1 spot here at ET something about the way unstable peoPle start new blaring treads of stupidity hogs the limelight from the true Brilliance....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<GBA #1 FOR A REASON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CAN WE HOLD THE NO 1 SPOT!
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HSEI99Pj9Cw

S&P 500 (^GSPC)---
    SNP - SNP
    3,840.32-60.47 (-1.55%)<-------:wtf:
    As of 01:47PM EDT. Market open.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
    #552     May 20, 2022
  3. Don't call that a bottom it's bad luck. It's Stoney's 2nd Curve.... This is all a process I feel , a feeling out process...

#553     May 20, 2022
  4. Well it's official Van we don't have to worry about being famous anymore. I just checked over at the usual sites they all be chirpin' about the GBA and the world famous interday S&P call!

Down 60 to up! <---- signed Yours truly.

WOW!

#554     May 20, 2022
  5. :cool: Just Another Friday :cool:

#555     May 20, 2022
  6. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    GBA:RADIO SAVANT-!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#556     May 20, 2022
  7. Violent come back, feels like 2001-02. Stoney what was the Market like in the 1970s?

#557     May 20, 2022
  8. #558     May 20, 2022
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Stoney would you quit patting yourself on the back, you do this everyday and the first time you get one right... here it comes.

The S&P is at a 52 week low at 1:30PM today... on Friday Opex... and it bounce 60 points into the close on short covering. You weren't the only one who saw that coming, trust me.
    You also said the other day we were going to 4200 when SPX closed at 4080ish.
    3900 is a long ways away. For every ying there exists a yang. Your memory is extremely selective.

I'm just saying... knock that stuff off Stoney, it's silly and chases away (and annoys) knowledgeable traders. Keep the savant boasting between you and I. We can joke, but I boast to YOU and you only, just to get under your skin because you know I'm way better :cool:, but for real, no one wants to read that.

#559     May 20, 2022

10. TED Finally! We need a Ted Talk!>

I was not trading in the 70's! :) Thank goodness I would be even older. The 70's in general was a time of great turmoil in NYC. At some point I got in trouble as a little guy and it's all due to Busing. What is busing? Some dummy came yp with the idea that poor kids should get bussed to richer area schools and richer area schools should send some of their kids to poor areas...

I lived on Central Park West. Pretty glammy... and I went to PS 99 and that was enough of a stretch for me but when they started busing me up to Harlem somewhere well things went sideways. These large, very large girls would beat me up- why me? They wanted my lunch money each and every day So I took a look at their body size and figured I would start bringing them candy. How does one get candy? Well I shopped for it without money... Then one dreadful day I had my little boy parka on I went onto Gristedes and I still remember exactly I took one of those multi pack little size chocolates with The Hersheys and Krackle and Mr Goodbar... little small candies with a big crinkly outside bag, I stuffed it under my jacket and walked to the door. The manager stopped me and said " hey little fella what you got in there? " and he patted by parka tummy and lifted a payphone to his ear-- What's your mother's number?....

We moved to the suburbs shortly thereafter. My mother sold the apt for $77,000. The last time I looked it was $7 mil. THAT MY FRIEND WAS THE 70'S.

#560     May 21, 2022
    TrailerParkTed and vanzandt like this.