Gaza War Just Ended (In two hours)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by riskfreetrading, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Because Israel said they intend to keep troops in. If Pals shoot at them, I bet you that Israel will start moving its ass out. Why? Because they only understand the language of force.

#11     Jan 18, 2009
  2. Your dumb mind did not get the point, or your are a propangadist and fabricator. Genociders were killing babies, women, and elderly, but did not have the courage to go face the armed men. No one camplained about armed men to armed men combats. So Genociders have murdered innocents with the hope that they rise up against their armed men. Genociders army are mice, as they were scared of the armed cats would they know would eat them alive.

#12     Jan 18, 2009
  3. #13     Jan 18, 2009
  4. You are a first class idiot. It did not occur to you that I am or have been Jewish? Did you not read what I know about religions?

#14     Jan 18, 2009
  5. Hey stupid lunatic fabricator. That statement is NOT the original statement, and you know that. What you quoted is a vindication of what I wrote.

So Olmert said, during the announcement of cease fire that he will stay to make sure there is no shooting (to justify his staying). Then the shooting took place after he spoke, and then he understood that he has to reverse himself and call it quit 3 hours after 2AM, and 5 hours after what he said he will do.

Olmert need to make sure that adversaries do not read his mind like an open book.

#15     Jan 18, 2009
  6. wrong again, idiot, it's the other way around:

"If Hamas entirely ends its rocket fire on Israel, Israel will consider an IDF withdrawal from the Gaza Strip," Olmert declared. If that did not occur, he said, "The IDF will continue to operate in order to protect our citizens."
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1056246.html

#16     Jan 18, 2009
  7. Whinning??? No Mom! We are not! We are just letting vthe record show what you did so that when we come to you, you won't come here like a coward begging the Americans for help like you always do when you get your ass handed to you.

#17     Jan 18, 2009
  8. What agreement you idiot?! Did you hear the news?? The Ceasefire was a...READ AFTER ME, UNILATERAL ONE!!! Israeli made an agreement with itself.

Anyway...The resistance just came out and gave the Israelis one last warning, They have one week to pull their troops out and lift the criminal siege. Failing to do so will result in Israel paying for it. No more Patience with the criminals.

#18     Jan 18, 2009
  9. ROTFLOL, Hamasniks are heroes again, the moment Israel stops hunting them these monday morning warriors become just as brave as they were before the fighting started.

I am pretty sure you've learned your lesson though. I know you're going to keep barking, you can't help it, this is your Arabic nature. But after the beating you got you will be too scared to bite... this is also your Arabic nature.

#19     Jan 18, 2009
  10. You know what is backing you up? the fact that most Americans do not know the truth.

But we know that every time you approached the urban areas, you got your asses handed to you, you pull out and call for your brave F 16s to come and exert your revenge on little babies and women.

You came in calling for wiping out the resistance.
    When you failed, you came up with a new logo!...End the rocket firing. When you failed, you came up with a yet a newer logo. destroy the tunnels.

The resistance is still there and you failed to beat them with your Superior army.

Why don't you tell everyone in here; Mr. "I am pretty sure you've learned your lesson though" why is it that while your defeated prime minister was giving an identical speech to that he gave after his ass was handed to him by Hizbullah, resistance rockets kept hitting targets inside Israel.

Keep on showing off in front of these poor guys here, we know how you scream to your "Eiema" while running away from the real men. Men, your own army called ghosts.

You were giving 1 week. Let us, in front of everybody here, see who is going to back off.

By the way, I love how you are coming out spewing racism. That is how I know that you are hurting real bad.

#20     Jan 18, 2009