Gayest Olympic Sport

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Jul 30, 2012.

Which one did Rock Hudson get a bigger hard over?

1. Men's Syncronized Diving

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. 2 Man Luge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who cares the East German ladies swim team is coming up and they haven't shaved

5 vote(s)
    38.5%

1. Most teammates high 5 afterwards, what the hell is that?

#11     Jul 31, 2012
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

low 1.

#12     Jul 31, 2012

3. I'm roaring!!

#13     Jul 31, 2012
  4. That's not what I had in mind when I said pushing broomsticks, but that definitely is pushing broomsticks for sure :eek:

#14     Jul 31, 2012
  5. --------------
    I think Rennick is getting all turned on now; stomping around his living room trying to loose his hard on!!!

:eek:

jk

peace

hedvig

#15     Jul 31, 2012
    #16     Jul 31, 2012
  7. #17     Aug 1, 2012

8. I posted this while they were still saschaying off the diving board. If you want to believe I stumbled on your buried thread from years ago at the same time the pink team is greased up in the Olympic hottub then go ahead and believe that fairytale.The luge poster came from a Google search where it appears you found it as well.

:cool:

#18     Aug 1, 2012
  9. Arnie

Arnie

Curling!

I love watching that. Where else do you see normal looking people in Olympic competition? Hell, some of them even have beer bellies!

Arnie Rennick out :D

#19     Aug 1, 2012
  10. Bellies, a sport like bowling, but on ice. Hmm I think that was developed by drunks in cold countries in Europe long ago, and good beer drinking people in America in Wisconsin and Minnesota, the lands of frozen tundra, kept the tradition going. I have never curled, but if you get to drink while playing, I'll think about it, but not if it involves wine drinking. Wine falls into the syncronized diving category for me. Sorry all you wine fruits, just my opinion.
    Nothing gay about a sport where you drink beer and pretend like you are playing a sport. :D Hell, is playing darts in a bar gay, or pool? Both are called sports, but let's be real they are fun, but not sports.

#20     Aug 1, 2012