Gay rights supporter shoots up FRC because they are a "hate" group.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 17, 2012.

1. getting cranky? i don't see why they need to use the word marriage, but yes they should be able to get hitched with the same bennies as a married man and women. Again i don't like it personally, it's just fair.

I like how your all for gay marriage but polygamy is unconscionable to you. they are both unnatural imo.

#21     Aug 17, 2012
  2. None of these things are intolerant dude.. except maybe forcing people on welfare to work. They should just be kicked off if they refuse work.

#22     Aug 17, 2012
  3. well, if gays used a form of brainwashing or other force to convince straight people that they had to marry them i would be against that too.

#23     Aug 17, 2012
  4. stu

stu

Oh sure, "I disagree" is never intolerant, but should "I disgree" be followed by the word religion in any shape or form, then suddenly all of a sudden, there's intolerance.

#24     Aug 17, 2012
  5. wtf are u babbling about? There is a vast difference between disagreeing and making illegal. My position is consistent, yours is not.

You and I went over that whole thing before, you're wrong man. They were IN A PRIVATE CATHOLIC SCHOOL, and were obliged to hear the catholic position on marriage. If they don't like that position they are free to attend school elsewhere. the intolerance comes from people like you trying to prevent the school from stating it's own beliefs, on its own property.

#25     Aug 17, 2012
  6. if you can prove that EVERY polygamist is forcing girls to marry them, I'll agree with you. If it is not all, then the individuals who are, should be punished like anyone else would be. Forcing sex or marriage isn't legal last i heard.

#26     Aug 17, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 1

#27     Aug 17, 2012
  8. stu

stu

Look, what is it you can't get about intolerance?
    Whether it's a catholic school or some other bigoted institution or person voicing an opinion which discriminates against ethnicity/race, sex or age, it is still intolerance.
    The fact that in that case it was a religious private school does not magically mean their brand of bigotry was not intolerance. It was and is.

#28     Aug 17, 2012
  9. Eight

Eight

What happened, a queer shot up a christian place? Homosexuality is the single biggest factor in homicide, known fact. That guy wasn't just a political psycho, he hadda be a queer psycho..

#29     Aug 17, 2012
  10. Look dude, religious belief is protected under the 1st Amendment. You, me, everyone else has a right to believe whatever we want. You can disagree, you can even call it intolerant if you wish. BUT what you can't do is attempt to prevent someone from saying what they believe, especially not on their own property, at their own institution.. that really is intolerance.

Do you really disagree with me here?

#30     Aug 17, 2012