Gay rights supporter shoots up FRC because they are a "hate" group.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Ok, do you get it now? If they are adults then polygamy = ok. If they are not polygamy = illegal. If you oppose, through LAW, ADULT ONLY polygamy, you are being intolerant.

#11     Aug 17, 2012
  2. so are they consenting adults if in a male dominated religious sect the women are brainwashed into accepting that they have to marry older men who choose them?
    if outside observers see that the women are being abused are we intolerant if we pass laws against that behavior?

#12     Aug 17, 2012
  3. #13     Aug 17, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

I disagree that gays should be allowed to use the term "marriage" in their civil unions. I guess I'm intolerant.

I disagree that the rich should pay 90% of all income taxes. I guess I'm intolerant.

I disagree that government was created to "spread the wealth". I guess I'm intolerant.

I disagree that large Obama donors should get special treatment for grants and loans from government. I guess I'm intolerant.

I disagree that Obama should ask Romney for more tax returns when Obama hasn't released his college records. I guess I'm intolerant.

I disagree that 49% of the population should pay zero income taxes. I guess I'm intolerant.

I disagree that Obama deserves a lot of the credit for killing Bin Laden. I guess I'm intolerant.

I disagree that people on welfare shouldn't be required to do some work. I guess I'm intolerant.

I disagree that government should create cradle to grave unpaid for entitlements to citizens. I guess I'm intolerant.

I disagree that the size of the national debt is not a huge danger to America and should be ignored. I guess I'm intolerant.

I disagree that illegal immigrants are not a threat to the American way of life and our safety and solvency. I guess I'm intolerant.

#14     Aug 17, 2012
  5. #15     Aug 17, 2012
  6. stu

stu

Do you really think objecting to catholic schools subjecting children to bigoted and hateful opinion by way of mandatory assembly is itself being intolerant?
    You think intolerance is ok when it's in the name of religious belief !?

#16     Aug 17, 2012
  7. I read the front page story in the Washington Post yesterday about the shooting. No mention of the shooter being a homo activist. Today there was a follow up buried deep in the metro section that mentioned it. The FBI is goign to look into it to see if there is a hate crime or civil rights violation. I'm expecting the same level of prosecutorial aggression that allowed Jpon Ccorzine to walk on the explanation that his dog must have eaten all those farmers' money.

Can you even imagine the media firestorm if some Evangelical Christian carrying a Chik-fil-A bag tried to shoot his way into some homo group's headquarters?

#17     Aug 17, 2012
  8. geez dude, if they are NOT consenting it is illegal. brainwashed is almost impossible to prove, and if real, it is a sign of weakness/stupidity, which cannot be legislated away.. people have a right to be stupid lol.

If outsiders witness or suspect actual (physical) abuse then why can't the suspected perp be arrested under COMMON LAW? It just isn't a crime to have a bunch of willing wives, and it is intolerant to want to pass laws against it. I mean what about like swingers who share their partners with other people, I think that's nasty, but is it a crime? What if one of the wives didn't really want to but felt pressured is that abuse? What if you want a bj from your girl, and you know she really doesn't want to, but you persuade her.. are you guilty of 'brainwashing'? :D

My point is just because you,and I, in this case, don't agree with it, whatever consenting adults choose to do is their business, not governments.

#18     Aug 17, 2012
  9. does this include gay marriage on your world?

#19     Aug 17, 2012
  10. I imagine Matthews would have a coronary right on the set and Maddow would be convulsing in the corner sucking her thumb.

#20     Aug 17, 2012