Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Feb 21, 2004.

1. I'm not going to afford you any consideration because you have female genitalia. I speak my mind and acknowledge the grotesque things of life for all to see. Some romantics have said that truth is beautiful, I don't.

I don't believe in truth because truth is a just a word. I'm stating what I feel because I logically think that my ideas need to be expressed. A homosexual such as yourself- though I'm just guessing you're homosexual- should acknowledge being free with one's ideas, ideals and.

Life is silly, I play by my own rules. Whether is hurts your's or peoples' feelings, I care little so long as you or they don't get in the way of my goals. I care not for the majority of the human race. The majority would be destroyed if their lives were determined by my fine aesthetic judgment.

The world would be better without the incompetents. I love the earth, though I utterly disapprove of the word love because of its biblical allusions, and. I want to help preserve the natural resources from the selfish consumers which I categorize to be the masses.

I appreciate the existence of about one in every ten-thousand human beings. Most likely you're not one of them, but in case you're, I leave the possibility to chance. I would like to appreciate more people, but I find most to be disgustingly stupid.

Notwithstanding, I enjoy being shocking, and I want revenge, and. If no one offended you, and them, life would be much less amusing. So thank me for offending you. I'm very generous for wasting my time on helping you you ungrateful bitch.

Like you, I'm part of that very special balance that allows for a harmony in the universe.

Do you think that your banal personality doesn't extremely offend me? I'm one of the best artists in the world, how dare you consider questioning my actions?

#31     Feb 22, 2004
  2. I am for gay marriage. I see nothing gross in same sex affection. It takes all kinds to make a world...
    And Mr. Rowenwood.....do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Please be considerate of the readers of your posts. Parts of your postings are offensive to many.

MY REPLY TO CATHY: it seems you're more into the idea of a proud yuppie race of hetero accepted homosexuals. You don't want free thinking you just want to be part of the righteous mass of myopic stupidity. The kind that is afraid of new ideas. New ideas not preached through their televisions, oxford press books, Buffet magazines, or. You want gays to be a part of the fucking rolling dumbness. Thus, fuck you. You're tired of being an outcast because you're a coward, not because of a dream for evolving the human race. Get your priorities straight.

#32     Feb 22, 2004
  3. jem

jem

deadwood- you are either the alter ego of a repressed individual or you possess the naive stupidity of the truly inexperienced.

#33     Feb 23, 2004
  4. Name-calling proves nothing. Children name-call. Why digress to infantilism. If what you believe is correct prove it with cutting wit. Or can't you. Are you incompetent?

#34     Feb 23, 2004
  5. Turok

Turok

Alphonso:
    >After all the research and just plain bullshit misinformation
    >that tries to ping homosexuality on genetics, it is just plain
    >obvious that certain environments increase the likelihood
    >of homosexual behavior to emerge. Long term prison inmates
    >for example.

That is an amazingly stupid example Alph -- a perfect example of statistics being used for twisted purposes. Long term prisoners increased homosexual behavior clearly has to do with access and restrictions and not some sort of environmental molding.

Let me give you another example in the same vein as yours...put me, a man alone, on an island for the rest of my life with 350 asian woman and I'll bet the incidents of interracial sex will be above the national average as well. If suppose I then find a way to get off the island in 40 years, perhaps even then I will find comfort in the familiar rather than reverting to mean.

JB

#35     Feb 23, 2004
  6. Turok

Turok

>(By the way I am not saying you must agree with
    >the Catholic churches teachings on sex, I am just
    >saying their views are well reasoned and consistent).

Without more thought I will not challenge the "consistent" part of your statement -- perhaps the Catholic teachings are consistent. Let's suppose so...

It's teaching are *consistently* obscene and inhuman in that they foster an environment where there are way too many kids born to people who can ill afford them. Yeah, the comeback will likely be that the church teaches abstinence, but they also 'teach' the priests not to have sex but we know that doesn't work either.

The overwhelming majority of people will engage is sex because it leads to a fuller life for them and any teaching that attempts to interfere with that fulfillment ends up with nasty side effects for the masses (and even the select collared few).

JB

#36     Feb 23, 2004
  7. jem

jem

deadwood you started it (joking)....... check your previous statement to me on this thread. Turnabout is not fairplay?

#37     Feb 24, 2004
  8. proven myself worthy to. I should have included this information, but I didn't, and so I stand corrected on this namecalling point.

#38     Feb 24, 2004
  9. jem

jem

Turok-

People are going to disagree about the virtues of sex and what makes it virtuous and fulfilling. I am not even going to tell you that you should listen to a chruches teaching on the subject. Protect away. Abstain away. Sex can be great especially with a hot women, that you really want, for the first time. I do remember that but I have been dating or married to my wife since 1995.

I also say that having unprotected sex when you suspect your mate (in my case wife) is fertile, is a significantly different experience from having protected sex.

Finally the population argument or unwanted life argument is not a big winner with me. I think we a really talking about the proper use and distribution of our planet's resources.

My good friend here in Sarasota makes the same points as you Turok and the funny thing is he was adopted from birth and had a happy child hood.

#39     Feb 24, 2004
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

rowenwood,
    I know exactly who you are. Some fat teenager who thinks when he has a keyboard in his hands, he is god and the whole world gets to listen. You do not trade because you are too young and work at Burger King after school and spit in all the burgers. Your parents are divorced. And both of them have no time for you since they are dating other people. So you spew your venom on the internet.
    You are very sad. I feel sorry for you.:eek:

#40     Feb 24, 2004