Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Feb 21, 2004.

1. I'm glad you are LOL at the idea of having yet another opportunity for expressing your expert command of the art of diplomacy and social interaction, but perhaps you should wait until we can do this on equal footing.

I know it is hard for you to understand this, but you are a mental basket case. Let me give you an analogy ...

You are running on three cylinders
    You're not playing with a full deck
    The porch light is on, but nobody is home

Try to run that through the chaos in your head and see if you can't figure out what we're all getting at here.

#21     Feb 22, 2004
  2. Genitalia rubbing is commonly referred to as sex. Now I know that in your mind, you must break everything apart into their constituent components and then elaborate on each one, but this is really quite simple.

I don't think the church has an official position on taking a shit, though. What exactly are you asking? Everyone takes a shit, so I can't see anything sinful about a natural bodily occurrence.

If you feel guilty about it, perhaps you should talk to your proctologist. While you are in his office, see if he can dislodge your head.

#22     Feb 22, 2004
  3. How does it feel to be discredited by a lunatic? Mental basket case no, social maniac yes. I can perceive things as they really are. You excrement exuding pedant in the style of a neo-christian persona. You prattle stupidly. I suggest you listen to your god, you sane fool, and seal all your orifices.

As you bump into walls and breath through your pores I'll be studying your stupidity. perceiving it in many possibilities, and then creating new personas for you to adopt as your own, and I'll create new reasons to hate you and your kind, the majority.

And after you reopen your holes in a consumer dream I'll convince you that heaven awaits those that act in manufactured organic lines, simultaneously pissing in their own mouths until only two birds, two trees, and two streams exist, and are kept in little chests on your boat.

Then I'll sail you away to the edge of the earth where you'll find that stupidity does in fact evolve. Every stupid idea changes 1,000 years slower than good ideas. God is that stupid idea, and you are the 2004 equivalent to an inquisition age berk, but fortunately your illogic has been proven.

Yes there are 5+ billion that think like you, and I'm proud to be not one of them.

#23     Feb 22, 2004
  4. "I can perceive things as they really are."

I think this is known as a God complex.

#24     Feb 22, 2004
  5. welcome back to the frey my artless picture making friend. After all, two adverasaries are hardly a contest for my wit.

God complex, if you could know how much I love myself, you would be jealous.

God complex, he-haw he-haw (The Sounds of a Lovely Donkey), how perceptive of you. You are the next Carl Jung.

#25     Feb 22, 2004
  6. jem

jem

rowenwood I am not going to get into this with you because it is an argument with obvious answers.

I find it a damn shame that the Church which has such a consistent and well thought out position on sex, has been corrupted by foul evil scum bags; making the church such an obvious target for a cheap shot. (though it may be deserved). And I will not lower this argument any futher although it of course is ripe.

(By the way I am not saying you must agree with the Catholic Chruches teachings on sex, I am just saying their views are well reasoned and consistent).

I will point out that societies laws against sodomy may have actually been utilitarian. If men's penises had only gone in women's vagina, would we even have stds? We would certainly have significantly less stds.

#26     Feb 22, 2004
  7. I don't have time to annoy you in a very poetic way, and so I say, fuck you you stupid jem.

#27     Feb 22, 2004
  8. LOL everybody! You stupid fucks.

#28     Feb 22, 2004
  9. patoo

patoo

can't we all just get along?

.........Rodney King

#29     Feb 22, 2004
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I am for gay marriage. I see nothing gross in same sex affection. It takes all kinds to make a world.

Isn't it funny, that "gay marriage" is coming up during election year. WMD and the Iraqi war seem to be taking a back seat to this "oh so offensive" issue. Spin my crooked politician, spin......

And the Catholic Church is running with this. "we must not permit this heresy" Takes our minds off that den of pedophiles called priests. Spin my senile Pope, spin......

And Mr. Rowenwood.....do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Please be considerate of the readers of your posts. Parts of your postings are offensive to many.

Cathy

#30     Feb 22, 2004