Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Why do people who get into rap music begin to speak the way they do?

Of course the lisp thing among gays is affected behavior, or is it?

Maybe there is a scientific explanation.

It may be this, and I wouldn't know from personal experience, you could try this at home and see if you began to speak with a lisp.

Maybe after a dude sticks his pee pee in someone's poo poo, and then the guy who got rear ended turns around and puts that pee pee in his mouth, maybe he naturally begin to speak with a lisp because of all the male love juices mixed with ass leftovers.

This would explain however why lesbians don't have this "lisp" problem....although it would not explain why their hair is short and they wear flannel shirts.

Myself, I have never mixed sperm with fecal matter and put it in my mouth, but maybe the result would be to speak with a lisp?

Since you are an enquiring mind, maybe you can try this at home.

Then when we have solved that riddle, maybe we should try to figure out why African Americans like fried chicken and watermelons while we are at it.

#31     Feb 12, 2004
  2. Close:D

#32     Feb 12, 2004

3. You seem to have a lot of info on this....so are you a 'pitcher' or a 'catcher'????

#33     Feb 12, 2004
  4. Why, are you looking to field a team?

#34     Feb 12, 2004
  5. Yes,,,It's called Filthy, low down Cock suckers.....I want you to be the Captain.....:D ....Captain "stabbin"

#35     Feb 12, 2004
  6. Just as I suspected, a closet team owner.

#36     Feb 12, 2004

7. better to own the team then play the game

#37     Feb 12, 2004
  8. Soooo, you've got experience with unmixed stuff?? and that produced no lisp? :D :D

#38     Feb 12, 2004