Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Feb 12, 2004.

1. What about another law in case phillis and delores want to get a divorce:p

#11     Feb 12, 2004
  2. I always question the motivation of any group or law......and i have to wonder....what is the motivation for their marriage? what is the motivation for the gay marriage movement? I believe its a further step toward their ultimate goal which is to be able to adopt children readily and easily like strait couples.

#12     Feb 12, 2004
  3. Maybe they are tired of living in sin:cool:

#13     Feb 12, 2004
  4. Taking it a step further, then their goal would be to convert all people to homosexuality, right?

#14     Feb 12, 2004

5. I don't know....you tell me? They can't reproduce so they have to recruit....there is a movement in hollywood force feeding it to the american public....you tell me? what is their motivation?

#15     Feb 12, 2004
  6. A few years ago Jerry Faldwell said he could straighten out all the gays. Maybe he would make a good president.
    I always wondered why nobody on crossfire ever asked the fat bastard if he thought gluttony was a sin.:mad:

#16     Feb 12, 2004
  7. Which is a better family environment for a kid:

1. A loving gay couple who are monogamous.
    2. A straight couple who fight all the time and cheat on each other.

What is this fear of: Homosexual values that straight people are so afraid of?

So they want to fuck the same sex? Who cares?

Are they loving, kind, monogamous, etc.?

What are the reported instances of spousal abuse or domestic violence by a partner in long term relationships of gays versus straights?

That is a more telling figure to me than if some guy sticks his pee pee in some other guy's poo poo.

#17     Feb 12, 2004
  8. I wonder how many people on this board who take the " as long as its on your time and in your house" attitude regarding these perversions ( homosexuality, bestiality) will have the same view next month when the "Masters" starts getting ready and Martha Burke demands they allow her in??????:D

#18     Feb 12, 2004

9. Now that you mention it.....I think the fact that you want to have sex with the same sex is a mental illness....and perverted.....the fact that they can control themselves does not lesson that fact.....there are a lot of Loving and doting fathers out there who are raging alcoholics....that doesn't mitigate the fact that they are ill.

#19     Feb 12, 2004
  10. You are entitled to your opinions on gay people. I don't know with any degree of certainty that being gay is a mental illness or not. At least modern psychology doesn't think it is, so I tend to support the opinions of the professionals in that field.

Without fact to support your opinions however, those opinions do remain on an opinion level only.

#20     Feb 12, 2004