Gay Marriage Or Incest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 23, 2008.

Who Should get Married?

1. Gross! Only guys and gals should marry.

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Only straights and homos

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. Any two consenting adults including me and my mom

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. A. is home and C. is home. B. is "away" from home. And yet, God goes with you whereever you go...meaning, whereever you go, there you are. Meaning, power is still yours, though it has been rendered illusive through a learned process which expresses the antithesis of power, ie. learned helplessness. It's very depressing. B. was never necessary, and does not add anything to the totality of knowledge. It is more about curiosity, and answers a question: What if everything was different?

B. seems to offer things...which merely distract us. To get from B. to C. mentally reach out to what you are [everything], while at the same time letting go of what you are not: a "person". This may take practice. The practice may take years or several incarnations of personhood. The practice is shortened as your desire to be free is heightened and focused [single-minded]. Will is king here, not time. Merely increasing your desire to be free goes a long way in bringing to you the ways and means to accomplish it. There is a corrrelation between willingness and understanding. Greater willingness = greater understanding. Understanding enables efficient practice. And practice makes perfect. The moment of freedom comes swiftly, when it comes. Light will suddenly dawn upon you.

Incremental passages through B. are marked by shifts in perception as perception is gradually *corrected* to see rightly [righteously]. The real mind does not change, but the artificial intelligences can and do, so-to-speak. This is a curse or a blessing. Be glad that you can change your mind about everything. This is a grown-up kind of process. There is this tendency to ask permission of the world to think differently...of mom and pop, of the pundits, of the president, of the pope...etc. Rather, the truth is written upon your "heart", and you hear it when you are ready. Hearing it, artificial intelligence may wean itself off of artificial intelligence.

B. was specifically constructed to f*ck you up. I mean, let's be honest. However, it can be converted to serve your best interests instead. Converted, B. can inform you what you are thinking/believing so you can see your thoughts clearly. Seeing them clearly, you can change your mind about them. As you change your mind, B. will inform you of your progress. As you change your mind, your experiences in the world will shift and begin to support your desire to change your mind. So B. can be a feedback mechanism. It reflects the state of an artificial mind, letting you know where your attention is focused. There is not much lag in feedback between state of mind and B. experience, so you can use B. to watch your steps, and correlate them to efficient practice.

Here's a practice tip. Look out at the world using human eyeballs. What do you see? These are your thoughts. Artificial thoughts. They are in your mind. What do you think about them? What are they doing "out there"? Accept that they are confusing you. Thank them for confusing you. Then rest your mind. Try not to make sense of it [judge it]. That's a lot of work. Rest, so that wisdom can come to you from within. Pattern recognition is not the same as trying to make sense of it. Pattern recognition informs you that you are dealing with something contrived and artificial, and may serve to increase your desire to be free of it.

Jesus

#31     Oct 25, 2008
  2. bronks

bronks

I agree with this. I've always "felt" it to be right from when I was very young. Regardless of the fact that I was raised a devout catholic.

I'll have to admit, much of my life, I just seem to be going through the motions, sort of like being in a light fog. Not too high or low. On occasions however, there have been periods of absolute clarity, focus, and everything seems to be in balance. But this is very rare and very fleeting. I can't hold on to it.

It seems that this cannot be pushed as I have been searching for it for a long, long time. Which is why I find an active "search" for it can possibly do more harm than good. The harm coming in the way of either turning over the wrong stone or worse, turning over no stones.

This, at least in my pea brained mind, also correlates to which geographical location you were born/raised in. The more advanced in the cycle you are, the better you make your surroundings out to be. Which doesn't mean there aren't any issues to be resolved in that realm. In fact it can be quite more duplicitous simply for the fact that the closer you get, the degree and compexity of challenges increase... I think.

I've always wondered why I was surrounded by such natural beauty. But no one will tell you that it can be one of the most racially polarizing spots on this earth.

Nothing is what it seems.

#32     Oct 26, 2008
  3. Vigilance is the answer. Vigilance asks that you hold in your awareness, in every breath you breath, the magnitude of your reality. Mainly, vigilance is for holding at bay the belittling bombshells that "shock and awe"...the constant din of depressing news that would convince you that you are small and insignificant...even helpless. The world is for replacing your magnitude with littleness. Since this is what the world is for, this onslaught is 24/7. Vigilance, then, is no small task, but it is asked of you, in tribute to your magitude. It is the same as reaching out to what you are, while letting go of what you are not. This is "prayer", properly understood as the *asking* for the restoration of everything to your awareness...the totality of your reality. What is foremost on your mind is essentially what you are "asking" for. And the *law* of Christ is that you must be given what you ask for. Period.

The world is something you asked for, and it was given to you through this same *law* of Christ. Through vigilance, you are changing your mind about what you want, and are asking for everything real, rather than its strange antithesis. Through the *law* of Christ, you must be given what you want. If results are not immediate, it is not because you are not powerful. It is because power is being split between opposite directions. Through vigilance, you are practicing single-mindedness about what you want, so that *Christ* can "give" it to you. The key is to reach out for the real while letting go of the unreal. If you try to hold on to what goes in opposite directions, it's a good way to get crucified. Believe me. :D

The world functions perfectly as a liar...a "false witness". It will never tell you the truth, which is why truth must come from beyond the world...or from Elite Trader website. :D Sometimes the world slips, and reveals its grip on you whenever you have a "deja vu" type experience. Deja vu basically shows you that you are a slave to a pre-scripted existence, as if to mock you. You can turn this around - convert it - by letting it increase your desire to be free.

Just to remind you, the power of your mind is beyond words that this world can even come close to...far beyond the imagination of the human machine. You need this perspective just to begin turning things around. Until it is accepted that you are the maker of the world, there is no starting point for the way back. "Guilty sinner" is a non-starter. It's not even a turning point. "Guilty sinner" is what the world is for convincing you that you are. And this is what vigilance is for putting into perspective.

As for pattern recognition, here is another tip to get you started right. Concepts and feelings in a very powerful mind precede the manifestation of "physical" phenom, circumstances and events. None of the feelings are *true*, therefore, what they manifest are not true. The world is for convincing such mind that the feelings are true and justified. All events and circumstances in the world are for proving that the concepts and feelings are true. That is why I say that the world is a "false witness". And that is why the world is something to be *transcended*...through vigilance. It's easy to build a popular religion upon such false feelings and concepts, because the world already believes that it is a "guilty sinner". Such "religions" must be *overcome* by vigilance.

Peace.

Jesus

#33     Oct 26, 2008