Gay Marriage Or Incest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 23, 2008.

Who Should get Married?

1. Gross! Only guys and gals should marry.

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Only straights and homos

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. Any two consenting adults including me and my mom

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Mercor

Mercor

Marriage is just a big tax shelter. Biggest advantage is to allow two people to transfer wealth between each other without government sticking its nose in your business. You also become attached as a rider on any type of policy the other has.

Seems like this privilege should be open for anyone and the state should not make you suck dick to get it.

#11     Oct 24, 2008
  2. hughb

hughb

Marriage is a sacred institution?!?!!?!?!?! WTF??? Are you insane? There's not one fucking thing sacred about marriage. Any two trash-living drunks in Vegas can get married on Saturday night and have the "SACRED" union annulled on Monday.

Sacred institution, that's rich.

Look how these priviledged heterosexuals treat their sacred institution:

LAS VEGAS, Nevada -- Britney Spears' marriage to childhood friend Jason Allan Alexander was annulled Monday, her attorney David Chesnoff told CNN.

Contending she "lacked understanding of her actions," lawyers for pop star Britney Spears asked a county court in Nevada to annul her Las Vegas marriage to a childhood friend over the weekend.

Spears, 23, married Jason Allan Alexander of Kentwood, La., early Saturday.

The request for annulment was signed by Spears, but not by Alexander.

The document, filed in Clark County District Court, says of the union: "Upon learning of each other's desires, they are so incompatible that there was a want of understanding of each other's actions in entering into this marriage."

In addition, "the plaintiff and defendant did not know each other's likes and dislikes," according to the document.

Clark County Family Court Judge Lisa M. Brown signed the order at 12:24 p.m., Chesnoff said.

"There is no marriage now," Chesnoff told The Associated Press. "Jason agreed to this completely. They've made a wise decision. I know they care about each other. They are friends."

The 22-year-old pop star married Alexander -- who hails from Spears' hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana -- about 5:30 a.m. Saturday at a Las Vegas wedding chapel. Alexander said he and Spears hatched the idea to get hitched early Saturday morning.

"It was just crazy, man," the 22-year-old told "Access Hollywood" in an interview at his home Monday morning. "And we were just looking at each other and said, 'Let's do something wild, crazy. Let's go get married, just for the hell of it.' "

Spears' record label, Jive Records, released a statement to "Entertainment Tonight" saying that Spears and Alexander "took a joke too far."

#12     Oct 24, 2008
  3. Shockingly, I actually agree with you.

You didn't have to do that. It's not actually a requirement no matter what he said.

#13     Oct 24, 2008
  4. Britney's marriage is a metaphor [think: parable] for how this world begins [think: genesis]. It is a union between real and unreal, "just for the hell of it"...to do something "crazy". The world is a "joke" taken way "too far"...a rediculous parody of Creation. It ends when the desire for what is real is untangled from the desire for what is unreal. Vegas is the symbol of what is unreal...a symbol of the world. Relative to eternity, the world of time is a flash in the pan.

The world begins with a union between mind [real] and machine [unreal], a machine of the mind's own making, making the machine the father of the mind that makes it. So the world starts rather incestuously, and fractals [reproduces] in parody of its genesis. Every marriage in this world is incestuous, when you consider that the mind that makes it is actually one. Rather, such unions are a kind of masturbation made socially acceptable by a legislative process. It is sacred only in the sense that legislation is sacred to society.

So you are right. There is absolutely nothing truly sacred about two bodies attempting to form a union, long term or otherwise. To that effect, I would suggest calling no man "father".

Jesus

#14     Oct 24, 2008
  5. There is no "proof" that the world has a biological footing. This is proven by the very long "Intelligent design is not creationism" thread. Otherwise, it is proven by quantum physics. Beyond that, it is proven by faith in truth. The world can present only anectodal evidence. And at that, it is a false witness.

Therefore, the world begins unnaturally. The world is not a true creation, and does not have the power to give life. Bodies are not "co-creators" with the God of life. Rather, bodies are born to die. It is only by comparing them with dead bodies are bodies percieved to be "alive". They are not "alive". They are more like atomatons...sophisticated machines...running pre-scripted programs.

So, the world begins when a very powerful mind screws the pooch, so-to-speak. Only by comparison does it seem as if male-female intra-specie coupling does not screw the pooch. And this is to paint the world as something "natural". But appearances decieve, and nothing is as it seems.

The world is a paradox. It is a non-life-giving phenom that reproduces after its own kind. It offers reward pathways for what reproduces within it, as well as what does not reproduce. Human birth is for the perpetuation of the world, not for the extention of truth. What perpetuates the world is offered dopamine through reward pathways built into the human machine. In this sense, orgasm and a shot of heroin are very much on the same footing. The only difference is the size of the "needle" used to shoot up.

Jesus

#15     Oct 24, 2008
  6. Mercor

Mercor

So , tell us Jesus, what do you fuck?

#16     Oct 24, 2008
  7. Yes, declining (or should I say plummeting) literacy in white North America kids, when viewed through the prism of divorce rates, tends to lend credence to that assertion.

#17     Oct 24, 2008
  8. Reality offers a constant high, surpassing that of orgasm by an order of magnitude unimaginable by any human machine. The machines are given rewards only so far as they preserve and perpetuate the world. In this sense, the world is like a prostitute, offering the illusion of love...for a price. The problem is not too much, rather its too little. Worse, the high that is offered to the human machine is temporary and is followed by the "low", which is the "price" to play. The high/low cycle of orgasm is on the same footing as that of heroin. In this sense, the world hooks its users to keep itself in business.

The high that reality offers never drops lower. If anything, it gets constantly higher because reality is constantly being extended. And as it extends, it increases...infinitely. Orgasm, at its peak, does not even come close to the high of reality. Only by comparison with trough lows do the peaks seem high.

Reality is where it's at. Meanwhile, fuck whatever you want. It's all fornication, even the "sacred" marriages. All types of fornication will keep you apart from reality, because they are all a rediculous parody of creation. The world combines a mockery of reality with it's antithesis. To that effect, mock highs are followed by lows. And mock "joining" is followed by separating, back and forth. This is really rediculous. And yet, if you want it, you must be given it. And from what you want, God cannot save you.

Sex is a sacrifice made to seem like salvation.

Jesus

#18     Oct 24, 2008
  9. hughb

hughb

Jesus, I'm sitting here downing booze and pills again, I thought you were gonna help me stop. I have a hookup from craigslist coming over tommorow morning too. I'm a vice-squad's dream come true. If you aren't going to break my vices for me, at least stop this Santa Ana weather pattern, it's drying my skin out and irritating the lining of my nose. Why are you so damb difficult?

#19     Oct 24, 2008
  10. Mercor

Mercor

The catholic church has it right .....celibacy....To mimic the life of Jesus, to live without. Mind over body. Reality over sex.

Reality must be awesome.

#20     Oct 24, 2008