Gay Cowboy Terrorists are Responsible for 9/11!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hcour, Mar 9, 2006.

1. traderob

traderob

Spect said on another thread that gayness might spread and take over the world.
    How do we know the planes ( a huge gay phallic symbol) weren't maliciously infected with a gay virus that is slowy being spread across the nation. One day- upon the signal given by Gay Jihad-its active form will emerge and all hetero sex will cease. This will decimate the population and Gay Cowboys will rule from horseback.

Some people might laugh at this scenario, but have they looked at the facts. Worried? You should be.

#11     Mar 9, 2006
  2. Then the environmentalists will be happy as well when they hear that we'll eventually cease to exist!:)

#12     Mar 9, 2006
  3. Your a gay cowboy?

#13     Mar 9, 2006
  4. traderob

traderob

It all adds up now you think about it, doesn't it.
    Gay Cowboy headquarters in Hollywood will protest, but they would, wouldn't they.
    Read this detailed 3000 page report by Dr. Amianut
    at www.homophobicconspiracynuts.com/911
    and tell me if you still deny it!!

#14     Mar 9, 2006
  5. Nah, that would be forbidden territory for me.

However, I understand that an overwhelming majority of conspiracy theorists are either bisexual or homosexual, and especially fond of performing what is known in prison parlance as "tossing salad." Furthermore, this proclivity is directly proportional to the degree of paranoia that they suffer.

So you undoubtedly have REALLY bad breath, don't cha achilles? :D

#15     Mar 9, 2006
  6. traderob

traderob

It has come to my attention, that the link above is no longer working.
    Well, we know the reason for that, don't we. The FBI has a long Gay history with prominent leaders such as cross-dressing J.Edgar Hoover. Today is no different and they work literally hand in (loving) hand with Gay Jihad.

Also a friend told me recently that his 250lb, 55 year old wife no longer excites him the same as when they were first married 33 years ago.
    I fear the worst, he lives in NY and must have been contaminated by the virus early on. Will he be wearing a dress next time I see him..?

#16     Mar 10, 2006
  7. We as in the population as a whole. No, not a gay cowboy!:)

#17     Mar 10, 2006
  8. Oh, sorry, i was attempting to follow the twisted, nihilistic strain of thought of other posters.

#18     Mar 10, 2006
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Really? I didn't know that.

Did you hear that from foxnews or something? :)

#19     Mar 10, 2006
  10. No, it was one of those "mainstream" sources of yours, a.k.a. "alternative media." :D

#20     Mar 10, 2006