Gauntlet Mini™ Promo, $50,000 Account For $99

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Dear Elite Traders,

This month we're bringing back our most popular deal. If you missed it before, now’s your chance to get 40% off The Gauntlet Mini™ $50,000 account for the first month and get started for only $99!

[​IMG]

2. MikePence

MikePence

Can i use ATAS with earn2trade?

3. @MikePence Yes you can, but we do not provide free licenses.

4. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest

Hello E2T, Mr. Masten

Since we are affected by the upcoming derivative tax in Germany, Germans cannot use their service. This is the reason. As I understand it in their terms and conditions you get profit loss statement for the tax with ITIN. The derivatives tax hits us with full harshness. With competitors
    you get a w8ben and you pay normal income tax. Can you also implement the w8ben?
    Because otherwise it is not possible for Germans or especially in negotiations the entire EU citizens to work with you. This is only possible with w8ben.
    At the moment we are therefore excluded from the derivatives trade. I have invested an enormous amount of time and money in this profession, and the only thing that remains now is trial companies with advertising.

Kind regards

Thomas

5. Hello Thomas,

We're not aware of any upcoming derivative tax in Germany or the EU. We are aware of a recently tabled motion to tax financial transactions on stocks (the "Financial Transaction Tax"), but from what we understand that would only affect stock trading, not derivatives, or any other assets. We haven't been notified by our tax or legal advisers by any upcoming changes to the laws. Would you mind posting the pending change you are referring to? Thank you very much.

6. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest