Gauntlet Mini™ Promo, 40% Off $25,000 Account

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Lewar1000

Lewar1000

futuresio threads/posts. 3 different versions. So I must admit I've probably exaggerated with 'many'. Thanks for quick answer.

#71     Apr 27, 2020
  2. We'll need to check those out and fix them. Thank you very much!

#72     Apr 27, 2020
  3. Ramses

Ramses

@Earn2Trade Just wondering, is it okay to hold position during News like FOMC, Payroll, Crude Oil Inventories, etc? Some of us have systems/Strategies we initiate during the Asian session and go to bed -- The idea of cutting off a profitable trade, at a particular time of day because of "heightened volatility" even though it's still profitable & Running, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, since our job is to manage risk and take advantage of volatility afterall--There's a daily loss & Max trailing stop loss protocol in place -- The idea of stopping all trading during FOMC, but everything is fine if we get into a "Flash crash" scenario simply because it wasn't marked on a calendar, is completely absurd to me. Not saying you guys do, but some of your competitors do this (*Cough*.. TST), and once asked, they usually shy away, yet in more traditional Prop Shops I've worked with, FOMC/Earnings/Jobless numbers, etc.. are all events everyone look forward to couple days ahead in order to enhance their performance. Just need some clarity in this. Couldn't find this specific issue on FAQ.

Other than this,This gauntlet thing seems interesting, I have my own account, doing quite well, but don't mind the extra funding.However, this is a make or break question for me though in order to engage with E2T/Helios.

#73     Apr 28, 2020
  4. Hello Ramses,

We listened to our traders and our funding partner and recently removed this rule. We agree with you that it was counterproductive to many traders. So the answer is, yes you can trade anytime throughout the day and only need to be closed for close of market for the particular contract.

#74     Apr 28, 2020
  5. Ramses

Ramses

Thanks for clearing this up Shawn, that was fast!

#75     Apr 28, 2020
  6. Happy to help!

#76     Apr 28, 2020