Gauntlet Mini™ Launch! $25.00 Launch Promo!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade-Ryan, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Hello!

1) Yes
    2) Both
    3) It's based on open equity as well and it changes in real-time
    3b) Yes it is based on the account size
    4) The trader gets 80%. You can transfer everything if you wish.
    5) Any restrictions are found here: https://help.earn2trade.com/en/arti...ions-on-when-i-can-trade-in-the-gauntlet-mini. We advise that you check this regularly for any changes.
    6) Yes, if you violate the rule, your account is terminated and you can receive any left over profits. If you want to keep trading then you would need to do another Gauntlet™.

#11     Sep 5, 2019
  2. lukas

lukas Guest

I think the max position size changing real-time will be a bone of contention and a reason for complaints as it will be hard to follow changes in equity and the position size in real time. But everything is at your discretion anyway

#12     Sep 5, 2019
    Karagiozis1 likes this.
  3. marsku

marsku

Please note that we have to pay for the data separately from the credit card.

#13     Sep 5, 2019
  4. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

No you don't.

#14     Sep 5, 2019
  5. marsku

marsku

You are responsible for platform and exchange fees as well as the brokerage contract and commission fees. Brokerage, exchange, contract and commission fees are deducted directly from your account balance, however the data fees ($105.00) per exchange must be paid by you out of pocket from your credit card. These are pass through fees directly from the exchange.

#15     Sep 5, 2019
  6. lukas

lukas Guest

Correct me if I'm wrong but you pay the exchange fee using either account balance OR upfront by debit card.

#16     Sep 5, 2019
  7. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

This is only once funded. Not during the Gauntlet and if you already have a data feed and don’t need another one, you can simply execute on the Helios feed but use yours for charting. In this case, no fees involved.

#17     Sep 5, 2019
  8. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

This recently changed with the launch yesterday and only affects new accounts.

#18     Sep 5, 2019
  9. lukas

lukas Guest

Can a trader use his own trading platform in the live sim and the real accounts?
    Can the exchange fee be paid by a card?

#19     Sep 5, 2019
  10. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

You can use your own sure! However, you must connect to the provided Rithmic feed to place orders. What some traders do, to avoid fees once funded, is to simply use their existing feed for charting and place orders on the Helios one.

Yes it's paid by card.

#20     Sep 5, 2019