Gates & Crowley due soon at White House to have a beer with Obama...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Lets go to forth grade and break the down.
    Sounds to me he is accepting the "frenzy" as proper and he "unnecessarily contributed to it". He wishes he had let the frenzy continue on its own. No apology there.

It only takes three words. I WAS WRONG!
    Obama does not feel he was wrong and that is why he never said those words.

#11     Jul 27, 2009
  2. Obama probably doesn't "feel" he was wrong.

Obama may well have a case to be made actually.

Did the cop follow the letter of the law?

Yes!

Was the cop smart by doing so?

That is not so clear...

#12     Jul 27, 2009
  3. What is actually funny about this incident, is it illustrates how this is not really about the incident, but an opportunity for the poor losing RNC and local losers to try and grind on Obama...

If there was an international incident, in which a high ranking republican American was arrested, within the letter of the law by the arresting country...if Obama did not say something aggressive about the arresting country...the Obama haters club would be all over him for not defending the "American."

#13     Jul 27, 2009
  4. fhl

fhl

What is actually funny about this incident, is it illustrates how this is not really about the incident, but an opportunity for <s>the poor losing RNC and local losers to try and grind on Obama</s> litards to appear pc.

If there was an international incident, in which a high ranking republican American was arrested, within the letter of the law by the arresting country...if Obama did not <s>say something aggressive about</s> apologise to the arresting country...the <s>Obama haters club</s> libtards would be all over him for not <s>defending the "American"</s> apologising.

#14     Jul 27, 2009
  5. A beer? I thought cocaine was more up Obama's alley.

#15     Jul 27, 2009