Gates, Clinton, NO On Death Photo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, May 4, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dumbo is more concerned about his Muslim buddies feelings than anything else.

#11     May 4, 2011
  2. olias

olias

True. So what good would possibly come out of showing the photo? Those who are still suspicious, will still be suspicious after the photo is released. Even those that don't question the photos authenticity would still looking at a disfigured head of a man they have only seen limited images of, and most of those from years ago.

I mean, what, is anyone expecting to see those pictures and say. 'oh yeah. No doubt about it....that's Osama Bin Laden alrght!' 'no doubt about it!'

ridiculous.

#12     May 4, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I agree, there is no upside to releasing the pic.

#13     May 4, 2011
  4. That cowardly, rags head on a pike in the middle of ground zero would have sufficed.

#14     May 4, 2011
  5. Well put.

Meanwhile, ET's resident ghouls are looking for the potential downside:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/383526/may-03-2011/journalistic-grintegrity

#15     May 4, 2011
  6. #16     May 4, 2011
  7. Read Ricter's post.

#17     May 4, 2011
  8. Mnphats

Mnphats

0bama is trying to not offend muslims the world over. On some levels I believe this to be commendable. But not in this case, show us the video. But the irony here is the terrorist can behead people and drag them and parade them through the streets.

Release the photo and the video. They already hate the US.

#18     May 4, 2011
  9. Larson

Larson Guest

Have the Pentagon release it, instead. That would be enough for me. Of course , Obama, being the nacissistic jackass he is, would have no part of that.

#19     May 4, 2011
  10. Upside is 100% closure for the victims. Also to show future terrorists that no matter how much money you have and how many friends you have and how hidden you think you are, we will still get your ass!

#20     May 4, 2011