Gasparino: Jack Welch Warned Me About Doing Market Moving Stories

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Tauvros, Dec 29, 2010.

1. trendy

trendy

#11     Dec 31, 2010
  2. don't write articles that can move markets DOWN or negative reports...

don't 'hurt' the market..

whatever......

which is why you rarely see Cramer bash any company, stock. or negative about the economy etc.cause the TRUTH hurts and the truth sucks....people want to be fanstasy land....like a bunch of people in a party while the enemy is invading and war is lost yet the people party like their is no tommorrow.

i mean cramer was telling people not to buy stocks in 2008 crash on october 2008 ..a pro would tell it was a washout....as retail traders and investors..there is no reason to own stocks other than capital appreciation......or high dividends...and risk/reward....and stocks can go to zero or companeis go bankrupt(risk).....reality people don't have to buy stocks or own any stock.

bonds and t-bills and cash should not lose value.

there should be no why bond or stocks is worse or better...it should be which yields the most..both bonds and stocks are good...and investor should not lose money. i find it odd why stock pushers keep bashing bonds and cash......tell me why i should own stocks instead of saying bonds and cash is bad.?

equities are risky..that is reality. cash and bonds don't lose value like 50% of value equities can.

the reporter who move markets with negative artciles get fired by the producer of the news outlet.

everything that cramer says is script for him,,cramer and many news casts are told what to say and report....they are actors especially in financial news....

only objective reporting is maybe PBS documentatairies they get funded by the viewers.

#12     Dec 31, 2010