Gasparino is disgusting

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Intelinvestor, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Makloda,

I think that the guy may have felt guilty having surpassed the success of his Father. As a result, he became incredibly "self-destructive" . . . Why else would anyone throw such a beautiful family and career out the window?

In the end, he gets what he deserves.
    But I really feel sorry for his wife. You can tell that she had no clue at all about this until this past weekend. As she stood up there next to him ( obviously out of respect for her children )her eyes told the whole story . . . She looked like she had been crying for several days straight, and was wearing a black dress, in mourning.

Once the shock wears off, I have no doubt that the anger will come next.

Poor woman.

#21     Mar 13, 2008
  2. Imagine the following. I have no doubts that Spitzer had ambitions for the White house down the line. And who would he suggest as treasury secretary? Yes, you got it: JIM CRAMER. Thank God this will never happen.

#22     Mar 13, 2008

3. Don't you understand ? It's the new CNBC. Make it as nasty as you can . Because viewers are a nasty bunch just like Et 'ers, this is what greed and the ups and downs of the market(your positions) do to you.

It's only shrewd marketing from the CNBC producers, they are the real whores of the story. As for Spitzer, the guy was just doing what every guy does at times, thinking with his d*ck.
    That the republicans are putting this on the same level as the shenanigans Spitzer prosecuted is the BIGGEST hypocrisy of the story.

I am no fan of Democrats but there are too many motherf*ckers in the Republican camp and they are all making too much noise over this. What about Iraq ? Hundreds of thousands dead because of the republicans, who gives a damn about Spitzer sending for high class hookers

#23     Mar 13, 2008
  4. 1. For 5K I expect to get a better hooker than that, actually mabye 2 or 3 of them. The least she can do is take the 5K and get a nose job.

2. Spitz all I can do is shake my head. He should know better.

3. Gasparino has the need to talk over everyone while getting red in the face and showing signs of perspiration on his forehead. Italian with little dick syndrome. He needs to go.

4. What a sweet ass day in the market. Hope you all did well.

#24     Mar 13, 2008
  5. Sad. but true.
    Listening to some of these idiots on the House Budget Committee asking "dumb" questions of Bernanke last month made me want to sell everything that I own in this Country . . . In fact, Ohio representative Marcy Kepler had Bernanke mixed up with Paulson. She thought Bernanke was the former CEO of Goldman Sachs! Can you believe it?

There is a total lack of leadership in this country.
    Just a bunch of spoiled rich politicians who can't wait to ask Roger Clemens what uniform he will choose to enter the baseball "hall of fame" in.

Meanwhile, our young men and women are still over in Iraq being killed, maimed, and wounded.

Disgusuting.
    Just disgusting!

#25     Mar 13, 2008
  6. $80,000 .... over Ten Years ... ?

That's actually ... kind of light ... if you ask me ....

But, hey, what the hell do I know?

#26     Mar 13, 2008
  7. SteveD

SteveD

Somebody mentioned Michael Milken.....

What has he got to do with Spitzer????

SteveD

#27     Mar 13, 2008

8. what did he do?

what quotes do you remmeber that made him seem so offensive?

what presentation or segment was this, or at what time of day and time zone?

I thought there would have been some recap or justfication of the title of the thread in the notes here

#28     Mar 13, 2008
  9. cstu

cstu

It's a little funny that we have had two people bash Gasparino for being Italian.

Are you even aware that Spitzer threatened him after he had written an article?

The story is MR. Spitzer and his apologists in the media. It would seem Mr. Spitzer is connected to another kind of "mafia" in NYC. Let me see within two hours on Monday on CNBC I had to hear from Cramer, Finerman, Dershowitz, Cohn, Toobin all saying he was "the last person in the world"

I have news for you, who pays for $5000 hookers. Rich, arrogant, jerks and nobody is more arrogant than Spitzer and his pals are morons and power hungry hangers on to have had this faith in this guy in spite of the crap he pulled in public.

And now what do I keep hearing "many were saying he would be the first jewish president". Why does that get repeated? How come I have never heard anyone say this directly? Because it's one of those things nobody says but if the cronies keep repeating it enough it somehow gains legitimacy. All these reporters have their "mystery friends" at NYC cocktail parties who would be thrilled and drop crap to the knuckleheads at the NYtimes.

So long to #9

#29     Mar 13, 2008
  10. Here here, what a dog and pony show the congressional inquiries are, not to mention unbelievably hypocritical. Imagine the skeletons of these seasoned bs artists.

#30     Mar 13, 2008