Gasparino is disgusting

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Intelinvestor, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Gasparino is a loud mouth boor

Good at getting the story but very happy to shout over anybody else on air with him to make himself heard at the expense of others

loves himself

#11     Mar 12, 2008
  2. jd7419

jd7419

Unkind? You are talking about one of the most self righteous politicians in America. Schumer and a few other NY's like Shelden Silver aren't far behind him.

#12     Mar 12, 2008
  3. cstfx

cstfx

I think to truly understand what a scumbag Spitzer is like is to live or have lived in NY while he terrorized his targets.

#13     Mar 12, 2008
  4. Big AAPL

New Post 03-12-08 10:41 AM

If you can't couple true leadership with true integrity, then leadership fails.

So True! That why the good old USA
    is faltering and in the condition of today!
    Can you please list top leaders with true integrity?

#14     Mar 12, 2008
  5. cstfx

cstfx

Off-topic but...

I see posts like this all the time on this board but do you guys know how to use the quote link on the lower right of a post instead of highlighting and copy/paste the quote you want?

#15     Mar 12, 2008
  6. zdreg

zdreg

maybe he is a scumbag. at least he took on the establishment. it was no accident
    the the gangster lucky luciano quipped while the visiting the floor of the NYSE:"i joined the wrong mob."

If you are thief just because you are wearing a trading jacket doesn't make you better than a street mugger.

#16     Mar 13, 2008
  7. Gasparino is a miserable little "enano" midget, a con artist and a charlatan, the very Mafias own agent in CNBC...

But, worse is this Coward Spitzer who uses his filthy money to exploit young girls and promotes prostitution. A guy who himself has 3 young daughters and yet no respect for other people's daughters.

I hope his own girls end up giving heads to dirty old bastards like himself for a few bucks too.
    Exploitation, arrogance and selfishness runs in his blood, which is what causes people to hate his type and the likes.

#17     Mar 13, 2008
  8. Here are his girls. I must say I can't understand what went on in Elliot's mind. He had it all and blew a career and family. For what? Insane.

[​IMG]

#18     Mar 13, 2008
  9. I know..it is so simple. Just click the 'quote' link.

#19     Mar 13, 2008
  10. Excellent post!

It's incredibly ironic that this guy used the power of his prosecutorial office to criminally charge people, only to never to go trial, but instead wind-up in some sort of a Civil Settlement.

The douche-bag was asking people who they were "sleeping" with and whether or not they had any "love-children" together. Spitzer gets the hypocrite award of the year, and make no mistake about it . . . it was all to climb up the political ladder, ala Rudy Giuliani and Drexel's Mike Milken.

#20     Mar 13, 2008