Gasparino Has Completely Lost It

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by MrDODGE, Oct 30, 2008.

1. #61     Oct 30, 2008
  2. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Gasparino's one of the few people with real jounalist cred on CNBS.

Most of the others are performing monkeys.

He probably just got fed up with the bullshit.

#62     Oct 30, 2008
  3. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

i'm going to cnbc tomorrow with a kilo of uncut coke and then cut it with splenda and sell it all the Gasparino because he is obviously on downers and needs to be perked up.i bet that fag has some cash.

#63     Oct 30, 2008
  4. av68

av68

That ladies and gents is f'n funny, not politically correct but old fashioned funny.
    Gaspir and Leesman are both like fingernails on a chalkboard.

#64     Oct 30, 2008
  5. Wow. Dylan is kind of a jerk, but he was getting very peeved at CG. I've seen a few drunks and he really looked drunk to me. Even if he was just tired, mad, or really didn't have anything when they cut to him, he should have showed some professionalism.

This, coupled with that tussle with Bartiroma (but who cares about that fat B), ought to get ole Charlie the boot...

#65     Oct 30, 2008
  6. mountains outta molehills...much ado about nothing.

cg is a loose cannon, thats the long and short of it, it is part of his personna, and frankly, a part I personally enjoy.

I do not see it as any big fuckin deal.

bashing cramer is where the emphasis is best placed, thats where the real damage is being inflicted.

#66     Oct 30, 2008
  7. i am a mod but a very limited one i can only delete posts i can't move them

#67     Oct 30, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

Not to worry... Obama can change THAT too..

#68     Oct 31, 2008
  9. yup pretty close.

If you listen close Ratigan mentioned the Capitalist system before Charlie did and that's what got Charlie on that track. I think Dylan said something like "it got the capitalist system waiting" and Charlie said....fine shoot the the capitalist system.

He wasn't drunk. He was pissed IMO like you said.

#69     Oct 31, 2008