Gasparino Has Completely Lost It

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by MrDODGE, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Rugby

Rugby

Sounds like he had a liquid lunch. Why not?

#41     Oct 30, 2008
  2. clacy

clacy

I think I'd love to party with that guy.

#42     Oct 30, 2008
  3. yeah, he clearly seemed like he was under the influence of some kind of downer.

#43     Oct 30, 2008
  4. MGJ

MGJ

The hand-off "Charlie what do ya got?" annoyed him and he replied "What do I GOT? WHAT DO I GOT??" in mockery. It appears he took offense at the fatuous generality of the questions, and he snapped back with deliberately non-specific replies. Calling it "Zen Like" is his way of saying "you have asked a completely meaningless, stupid question." I think he repeated the wording of the questions just to highlight how ridiculous (he felt) they were.

Then began to he split hairs when asked "What do ya got about Merrill Lynch", again seeming to mock the questioner for not realizing that the actual news story was about BofA AND Merrill Lynch. Finally when told time was short and he would have to straighten up and act like a well behaved performing monkey if he wanted airtime, Charlie suggested they Shoot to (i.e. train the cameras upon) the Capitalist system, that's what you've got. In other words, I ain't shining yo shoes mista, go try somewhere else.

#44     Oct 30, 2008
  5. That said, he's still a prick...

#45     Oct 30, 2008
  6. maybe he didn't realize he was live??? i think its common that guy that does streetsign with erin burnett or the show in the morning with her the fat guy he picked up his cell phone on air lmao

#46     Oct 30, 2008
  7. rc5781

rc5781

If I ever see him on the street, I'm gonna kick him in the balls...

#47     Oct 30, 2008
  8. will he keep his job?

#48     Oct 30, 2008
  9. yeah, its not like chuck didnt break the tarp in september. that was only good for 10% move in the spy.

monday faber denied the gs rumor

or the time faber broke dj getting bought by nws for 30 points higher.

your ignorance is my bliss, more stock for me on news situations

#49     Oct 30, 2008
  10. Looks like Gas had his last gasp on CNBC to me. Maybe we will see him on Fox Business.

I hate CNBC in the morning as stated already they sound like white noise so always have them turned down. I prefer Bloomberg TV..

#50     Oct 30, 2008