Gasparino Has Completely Lost It

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by MrDODGE, Oct 30, 2008.

1. seadog

seadog

Any chance he got fired or fined?

#11     Oct 30, 2008
  2. #12     Oct 30, 2008
  3. patchie

patchie

gasparino is an egotistical moron. I hear he is more abrasive in person than he is on the air - even amongst peers. I challenged him on some issues where he was dead wrong and sought a retraction from him and he tried to threaten me.

Real piece of work that schmuck.

#13     Oct 30, 2008
  4. TT1

TT1

Very Strange Indeed!!!

"So, okay. The "Closing Bell" team of Dylan Ratigan and Melissa Lee just cut to Charlie Gasparino who supposedly was going to give us some information on "turmoil" at Merrill Lynch. Those of you watching, though, know that didn't happen. We don't have a clip-- someone, anyone, for the love of No Sleeves and his BoFlex, send it to us now-- but paraphrasing, I shit you not, it went like this:

Ratigan: Charlie, what have you got?
    Gasparino: What have I got? That's almost Zen-like.
    Ratigan: Yeah...so give us the story.
    Gasparino: What have I got? What have I got? What have I got?
    Lee: Charlie, just tell us!
    Gasparino: What have I got?
    Ratigan: Charlie, we've got limited time.
    Gasparino: What have I got? What I got is shoot for the capitalism.
    Ratigan: 'Shoot for the capitalism'? What?
    Gasparino: What have I got?
    Ratigan: Okay, not really sure what just happened there.

The most bizarre thing is that while it wouldn't surprise us to see Gaspar get into a tiff with one of his colleagues, he didn't sound angry or like he was juicing, just really stoned the whole time. I'm not saying he was, and in fact, I have no idea what I'm saying. That's how strange the whole thing was. One really crazy theory is that Charlie didn't really have anything new to say about Merrill? But that's completely unlike him. He always has new angles on stories from well-placed sources. Seriously, I have no idea. We're going to try and get in touch with CG now. In the meantime, let us know if you have any idea WTF just happened."

#14     Oct 30, 2008
  5. OK guys what did he say or do............ this is killing me
    he is kinda weird / unstable

Anyone have a video of what he said or did?

#15     Oct 30, 2008
  6. clacy

clacy

Please someone post this on youtube!

#17     Oct 30, 2008
  7. Wasn't there a story on Dealbreaker about CG literally trying not to sh*t his pants because of some hot story he had a couple of months ago?

#18     Oct 30, 2008
  8. any drug experts here? was his on coke?

#19     Oct 30, 2008
  9. lassic

lassic

must got in Kudlow's stash

#20     Oct 30, 2008