Gasoline Prices and Speculators: They Think You Are Stupid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 25, 2011.

1. I'd tell you to shut up, Ricter, but I'll find it more satisfying to put you on ignore.

#31     Apr 26, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

Ricter is one of the few liberals on this site who puts up a legitimate argument...... he is a good guy.

If you are going to put Ricter on ignore based on this argument, then please put me on ignore aswell.

#32     Apr 26, 2011

3. :) I know you have a soft spot for Ric. :p

#33     Apr 26, 2011
  4. Bugscoe ......i see you've stopped rating your own threads. :D

#34     Apr 26, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

The only "soft spot" I have ever felt was inside your mother....

#35     Apr 26, 2011

6. . :D .

#36     Apr 26, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

Nice to see you have a sense of humour, as i really didnt know how that one would go over. :D

#37     Apr 26, 2011
  8. Allow me to answer the question asked in the OP for you.

Yes.

#38     Apr 26, 2011
  9. #39     Apr 26, 2011
  10. That would certainly expalin a lot of Right Wingster threads, wouldn't it?
    Speaking of simple concepts, let us not forget that supply side, trickle down "economics" has been shown for the fraud that it is during the W years. Effective tax rates for the rich and the corporates were at mult-year lows, income growth rates among the financial elite outpaced that of anyone else and...the middle class largely stagnated during W's reign. W's job creation record is among the worst in recent history. This despite the elixir of strict adherence to supply side ideology. Simple indeed. And so, the question is: When will the Right let go of false premises?

#40     Apr 26, 2011