Gas Is Still Too Cheap

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Arnie Guitar, Jul 4, 2008.

1. From the way I see people still driving, it has to be.
    Jack rabbit starts, late on the brakes...
    I'm driving on a main drag in town yesterday, one of those Mizuno things is weaving through traffic behind me, finally gets to me and races around me...we get to the red light, where he's impatiently waiting and yacking on the phone, light turns green, takes off like a nut, gets to the next red light where I pull up alongside of him, light turns green...this goes on for FIVE lights.

I find this to be the norm, seriously. If you don't notice it you're probably driving like the guy I described.

Gas gas too high?

I don't see it in people's driving habits...it's hopeless.

7 bucks, here we come.

2. Ehhh, his car his money his gas. Oth, Carlin quote: Everyone going faster than you is a maniac and everyone going slower than you is an idiot. :cool:

3. I agree. Too much fucking traffic on the roads. It's gonna take gas to double to around 8-9 dollars to get these scum off the roads.

I will gladly pay $9 or more if it ment reduced traffic.

4. The other day I was going to the store on a four lane road and stopped in the far right lane for the traffic light. When the light changed, I was able to easily get ahead of the car that was left of me when the light changed. Never been able to do that before.

I was riding my bicycle.

Actually, I was driving my four cylinder for- runner with five speed stick shift.:D