gary williams

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by domestic, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Lucias

Lucias

Gary S, do you have some sort of bot that searches your name?

Okay.. I don't have a clue about this Gary Williams do but I know for a fact that nobody uses this board anymore and that there is no chance that 10 people with 1 post signed up to reply to this topic.

I do offer a tape reading course now. But, there is a big difference in selling newsletter for couple hundred per month from someone who provides live verifiable market signals versus someone selling a pipe dream for tens of thousands.

Gary S. contact me and I'll give you a VIP subscription to my newsletter. I know you're not much into trading anymore.. hiking, mountains and all. You will see though, you come and work with me.. you will see what is possible. I promise you that. That's if.. you get the bug again.

#31     Feb 15, 2012
  2. 007Arb

007Arb

I wish that were true about not trading much anymore as this year have been very active, not just junk bond funds but also equity funds as well as some individual stocks. Low volatile markets are my cup of tea and this year reminds me so much of how it was in the 90s. Good luck with your newsletter. And I sincerely mean that.

#32     Feb 15, 2012
  3. Lucias

Lucias

Appreciate it.. its not like a typical newsletter. There is no commentary or anything like that. Its all breaking down my trades and sharing patterns. Maybe in the future, I'll add in predictions. I made it something I was suppose to do anyway..

I'm doing okay. One of my old best plays was to buy off the open but I've not really started executing on that. From what I observed most systems/traders took a big hit last month due to the lower volatility..I did OKAY by taking more micro trades. I do get concerned that my results on the micro trades are less realistic. although, my real money sub did really good on both the days I checked his results.. He didn't keep good long term records though and so I have dont have 100% confidence what my results will be when going live. I expect 55%-75% of the hypothetical. He did better then the hypothetical on one day I checked. Of course, I can adjust if required.

I've really started to trade a more strictly day trading routine. Part was to give me a better schedule and not work have to work 24/7..

I hope you do well too... and I mean that too. If I can get everything in order then I will be autotrading my system within a couple weeks, and so that will be good.

#33     Feb 15, 2012