Gap-up to 1.5000

Discussion in 'Forex' started by T-Bone Trader, May 22, 2009.

1. on deck for Monday (not sure if the markets are open on Memorial Day - so if not, then definitely Tuesday)

2. Even if did that it would close the day at 1.40. This thing is overbought beyond all reason.

3. I agree but all timeframes are still pushing upwards -- even on my 60 minute charts I am still getting some support levels

Nearly all my calls have been right up to now (both long and short) and I don't see this being an exception

4. The point where everything seems to be so overwhelmingly bullish is the point where "fun" begins. I am waiting for this thing to "break its neck"

5. Watch the picture. This thing left one trendline and went on a steep climb. This kind of behavior will not go unpunished.

[​IMG]

6. So sorry -- I mean't 1.4100 -- but eventually in a few weeks - yes, I think we will see 1.5000

7. what are the implications of the fast USD depreciation for the US equity market?

USD dropped ~4% againt EUR in just one week. Yet SPY is essentially flat over the same time period.

8. 1.4100 should be hit around 2am -- a few hours before the German IFO data release......

9. Surdo

Surdo

Picture perfect ET fade so far, thanks for the PIPS!

10. bad plan - trying to short the uptrend....

buy the dips!

you will be sorry if u try to short this thing....

DXM9 is on a complete downtrend!!!!

#10     May 24, 2009