Gann Wheel

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by theplumber, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Thanks for the url corvus. Been playing with it for 4 hours now (on my lunch break) . Don't understand why people get so heated about the method they use or don't use when what really matters is paying the bills and having a little left over for bus fair and a beer. Gann's work was unique and original, just as stochastics were back in their infancy. Who knows, maybe I'll find something useful with this software and be able to go see a movie too.

#21     Jan 4, 2003

2. plumber,

another interesting gann related site with a free trial is www.market-analyst.com . i particullarly liked the feature that enables you to invert charts ( ala paul tudor jones)

best,

surfer:)

#22     Jan 4, 2003
  3. Surf, your squeezing my little brain here with all the tools in this software.

#23     Jan 5, 2003
  4. enrick71

enrick71

#24     Jan 5, 2003
  5. Plumber......are you a software junkie or something? Why look at more than one methodology at a time or more than one piece of software. Didn't you gain anything from my e-mails?

#25     Jan 5, 2003
  6. For some reason, the Gann Analyst software, crashes or just slows my computer down so I got rid of it...

It's so... soo..... ssoooooooo badly written. Why do they crash when it's only a bunch of drawing tools...

Anyways, I do like the software. It works great, disregarding the slowness. Still a great research tool for me.

Any one actually buy this? If you did, how the performance?

#26     Jan 5, 2003