Gann Theory Chat

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by WDGann, Apr 8, 2003.

1. Just where, I say, just where do I drawer ther 1x1 gann angull furom?

I'll get you ya rascally rabbit!

#21     Apr 9, 2003
  2. gann,

what is your opinion of a guy like murrey of murrey math who claims to have read a gann book 95 times or something like that and has "improved" upon gann's concepts ?

best,

surfer

#22     Apr 9, 2003
  3. i've read a little bit about Gann, and honestly I don't get it. What attracted you to this method, other than reading about Gann getting rich ?

#23     Apr 9, 2003
  4. I actually found about the interview with Gann's son that Gann died broke when I was starting to get the hang of it.

Initially, it was the "holy-grail"ness of his record. I was losing as a trader and got hooked with his promotional material. By the time I figured there was no holy grail in trading, I was good at Gann Analysis...

#24     Apr 9, 2003
  5. I've read Gann's book 96 times!!! I'm better than Murrey!!! :D

Honestly, I'm not sure who Osama Bin Murrey is...

#25     Apr 9, 2003
  6. Significant Tops and Bottoms.

#26     Apr 9, 2003
  7. c'mon you can gimme more den datt! what exactly do ya mean by signifigant??? Isn't there a rule for dis here 1x1?

#27     Apr 9, 2003
  8. Astro aspect? I use it the same exact way as I would use a 1x1.

Circle of 24? That's Murrey Concept... not Gann...

#28     Apr 9, 2003
  9. Hrmmmm...

Let's say I'm given a new market. I would use all of the concepts. Then I pretty much have only the Angles on the Chart. I would re-calculate stuff everytime I see some change in market condition. This usually comes from how the market reacts to the angles I'm watching. Sometimes, my impression of market changing is wrong and nothing is replaced but most times I'm correct with changing condition in tool's state.

#29     Apr 9, 2003
  10. LOL...

{in Japanese} Korrette Hiyakashi??? :D :D :D

Write the angle from every top and bottom of a trend. I can't teach you how you percieve a trend...

You've also gotta do the job, I can only help ya...

PS. You're not active in ET chat these days... I miss talking shit about others in the chat in Japanese...

:D :D :p

#30     Apr 9, 2003