Gann-Law of vibration etc

Discussion in 'Trading' started by paperboy, Dec 24, 2009.

1. bkveen3

bkveen3

Most annoying ET member ever. Merry Christmas TZ! You're devotion to being obnoxious is quite amazing.

#21     Dec 25, 2009
  2. Hi ,it's very interesting news.I get lot of benefit & improve the site http://www.hototc.com/. Thanks for sharing.

#22     Dec 25, 2009
  3. Quote from oddiduro:

TZ, if someone were to bother posting a brokerage account, you would say it was photoshopped.

I didn't say to post a doctorable account statement - everyone here who knows anything about trading would reject self-published - are you that naive?. I obviously say AUDITED - VERIFIABLE. And how many seriously profitable Gann accounts have you EVER seen posted here with any reliability, or anywhere else?

Your real issue is that u have not found a successful way to trade,

You have a funny way of defending your hokum - run away and make a statement you couldn't possibly know or demonstrate.

and your hoping some will just give you something. - That is not going to happen, TZ.

:D :D :D :D :D Yes, there are a boatload of us, hoping you show us how to use a Gann wheel

The laughter -- It hurts, :D :D :D :D :D

Perhaps you should try to collaboration rather denigration...

I did - NEWBIES, STAY AWAY FROM THREADS THAT START OUT - Gann-Law of vibration. And, anything based on superstition and made without proof SHOULD be deinigrated, unless you plan to trade based on superstition instead of learning how to proof

#23     Dec 26, 2009
  4. I would not be surprised if it hurt your feelings that someone might speak against Gann vibration laws...

Happy New Year....

#24     Dec 26, 2009
  5. Median Lines (or your referenced: Pitchforks) DO NOT measure cycles.

Median Lines show the probable path of price and price targets. It is a leading indicator. It can be used to assimilate market structure, trade location, entry points, risk management, and price targets.

See attached example slide. The median line and analysis was performed, Before the trade, and the price action shows the results. Notice how price action hits the upper median line and then retraces. It was at this time, that TSLA released news.

Average True range is only used to evaluate volatility.

This goes back to the likes of Roger Babson, founder of the NQB.
    An action reaction study and more on this subject can be found with search: roger babson and tim morge trader

#25     Sep 16, 2014