Gann-Law of vibration etc

Discussion in 'Trading' started by paperboy, Dec 24, 2009.

1. risky63

risky63

theres also a canned indicator out there called "speed and resistance" thats worked well for me. kinda like a gann fan

#11     Dec 24, 2009
  2. Gann works fine.

People get thrown off by certain catchwords and phrases.

Because Gann was a freemason, he wanted his info distributed to specific individuals, and coded his information in such a manner as to make it very difficult to understand unless one takes a certain path of study.

Gann angles are moving averages

All Gann wheels are volatility calculators.

Numerology and Astrology are trend assessment calculators.

Use the three together, along with proper asset allocation and you will make a success.

#12     Dec 24, 2009
  3. was banned, but keeps showing up under different aliases, including this one.

seriously surf, why are you so focused on these delusions?

#13     Dec 24, 2009
  4. this and the other claims above, are complete nonsense.

There is no compelling reason for markets to observe bizarre theories, and without proof, the entire pile of dung should be thrown off the table...

#14     Dec 24, 2009
  5. There is alot of evidence that there in an order in the market. Perhaps it follows a multidimensional geometry.

#15     Dec 24, 2009
  6. bronks

bronks

Until you can quantify human emotion/behavior, mathematics becomes a hard study on a soft target... As evidenced ad nauseam.

#16     Dec 24, 2009
  7. All I can say is that I can use Price Time Vectors to project when a top or bottom is likely to occur.

I use that info along with Gann angles, and a Gann wheel of some sort to make profitable trades.

If it is hokum to you, no worries, it's not ur account anyway:) :cool:

#17     Dec 24, 2009
  8. l2tradr

l2tradr

It's ok, you have the Holy Grail, we know.... And to get that answer it will only cost $250K, isn't that right Rcanfiel? Umm, I mean TraderZones?

#18     Dec 24, 2009
  9. Native superstitions and taboos are hokum...

Verifiable brokerage accounts, verifiable audits, timertrac.com, collective2.com, etc... are proof

Gann wheel? :D

#19     Dec 24, 2009
  10. TZ, if someone were to bother posting a brokerage account, you would say it was photoshopped.

Your real issue is that u have not found a successful way to trade, and your hoping some will just give you something.

That is not going to happen, TZ.

You have been caught spamming, which almost be definition means you cannot successfully trade.....yet.

Perhaps you should try to collaboration rather denigration, and somebody might show you something useful.

#20     Dec 25, 2009