Gann course

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Dharmakaya, Jan 19, 2011.

1. So the market did go down from the 1343 level as i predicted.
    :)

#71     Feb 23, 2011
  2. Stop . . .
    I predict the market will go up today . . . at some point.

Do you really think being right is more important than being profitable?

#72     Feb 23, 2011
  3. As i wrote before most important are the exits. But with this method it is possible to find high probability entries with a tight stop. Exactly how far the market will move i don´t know of course and that´s up to experience etc.

#73     Feb 23, 2011
  4. Considering your initial short call on Feb. 2nd, 2011, the pullback yesterday didn't yet cover the loss.

#74     Feb 23, 2011
  5. Depends on your stop. One option was up 90% as well so it´s up to where the trader wants to sell. Never let a winner become a loser. I have just traded the last one with my real account.

#75     Feb 23, 2011
  6. ammo

ammo

aren't you insisting that you are right and he is not in this post,shame.. shame.. shame

#76     Feb 23, 2011
  7. No, sorry if that is the way I came across, that isn't what I meant.

I was trying to make the point about open ended calls. If you are going to post a trade, call an entry and an exit, win loose or draw.

#77     Feb 23, 2011
  8. I will be more precise in the following signals.

#78     Feb 23, 2011
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

You see, the difference between you and I is, that I can predict the market (not all the time, of course) and you can't:

You posted this right after my calling of a bottom yesterday at 1295 ES. Right now ES is at 1312+, so one good call for me, another crap for Gann....

#79     Feb 25, 2011

10. I have seen your "predictions". :p

I can say at what precise level the market will have reactions. Small or larger most likely. As you se i picked the top within a few points that lasted for a a month.

Btw i have found some market inefficiency in certain options pricing. Does not occur often but waiting to take advantage of it.

#80     Apr 1, 2011