Gann course

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Dharmakaya, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Gann didn't have access to computers to analyze the intricacies of price movement so all he had were the tools that were available way back then. Technologies have progressed. I know for a fact you don't drive a 70 year old car stop using 70 year old antiquated techniques. Or at least have the common sense to upgrade them.

#51     Feb 22, 2011
  2. You guess?

Volume is different for every minute of every day. This is the exact reason time isn't an accurate indicator of price action.

#52     Feb 22, 2011
  3. You can´t win every trade.
    I could prove it and also trade from signals based on time.

#53     Feb 22, 2011
  4. Take a look at a daily chart of Nasdaq comp professor and you see volume does not vary alot.

#54     Feb 22, 2011
  5. ammo

ammo

so is feb 22 ,a cycle date ,square of 9

#55     Feb 22, 2011
  6. No one can but I can sure win far more than I loss and my winners are ALWAYS larger than my loosers.

Please show me real time examples of time based signaled trades.

#56     Feb 22, 2011
  7. ammo

ammo

the cycle dates work well,although not 100%,but the big moves coincide,rcg,dhar,what is the nearest cycle date

#57     Feb 22, 2011
  8. Yes, please do look at a Daily chart.
    Volume varies greatly from day to day.

#58     Feb 22, 2011
  9. Bakinec

Bakinec

Are you saying you can really forecast every major trend change using Gann methods???

Why aren't you a billionaire living on your own private island yet?

I can bet a simple trend-line break entry system will do better than any Gann technique.

#59     Feb 22, 2011
  10. Maybe you are right. Believe it or not i have not looked much at all on volume and i also have +10 years experience.
    Don´t worry professor, i will follow your advice. :)

#60     Feb 22, 2011