Gann course

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Dharmakaya, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Ewt you mean? No i just have some books. Waves are part of this analysis though but not the Ewt kind.

#11     Feb 8, 2011
  2. :) Someone who buy at 999 but "NO WAY" at 1000 may have some problem learning to deal with emotions in trading anyway. But say 1999.95 then.

#12     Feb 8, 2011
  3. If you want, take a look at my journal. Bought a put yesterday. It´s not real money since i don´t have that kind of account...yet..

#13     Feb 9, 2011
  4. Aahh i really don´t want to sell this for $1000.
    Worth alot more for those who have alot of money. The richer you are the more you should pay. Fair? :)

#14     Feb 9, 2011
  5. The richer the wiser the less gullible. Good luck.

#15     Feb 9, 2011

6. I will just take the best set ups and see how much the account will grow. Have only daily charts to work with at the moment so it might take some time between signals.

#16     Feb 9, 2011
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

And now 1 week later we are 20 pts higher in the S&P.

I think you should give us a 95% discount... :)

#17     Feb 9, 2011
  8. Was a bit early there as i said. But it does not matter anyway since the method makes it able to have a tight stop and let profits run. In this case a put bought at 2/2 will probably be in profit soon depending on expiration of course.
    Also when it´s a high probability to make several 100% when taking these trades a loss here or there is not an issue at all.

Bought the put yesterday for 0,57. High today so far 0,8 and i am holding.

#18     Feb 9, 2011
  9. For $2000 i will also teach something i consider even more valuable since you can have stops just a few points away while the reward might be 10, 100 points etc.

#19     Feb 10, 2011
  10. I will start trading these myself with small money and big leverage using cfd´s soon.

Of course if you use 1 minute charts you don´t get as good risk/reward as when using daily. I am thinking of using hourly as well.

Prefer cfd and similar over regular options since they trade around the clock.

#20     Feb 10, 2011