Gangster thuggery government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

If you happen to be unfortunate enough to need knee surgery in Canada you are basically up shit creek, 6 months to a year wait time depending on the urgency, a buddy of mines dad almost went bankrupt because he was an electrician who did all of his own contracting, and he basically couldnt walk his knees got so bad, so he couldnt work and they made him wait for about the same amount of time your wife had to.

#41     Sep 15, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

We talked about heading out as I have done before, and combine it with an all-inclusive (Costa Rica), but since she could walk pretty well most of the time we decided to just wait and put the money into a fitness center instead, which would in addition to getting her beyond physical therapy and back into great shape, would get me back into shape. Unless I start using the machines for clothes hangars, lol.

Edit: she's not the only one I know personally that has gotten free knees. One buddy wrecked his ligaments while cross country skiing, and another friend wrecked hers while dancing (I told her many times, "dancing sucks", but she wouldn't listen). They both had to wait 8-9 months too.

#42     Sep 15, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I know, that's why I put it in quotes.

#43     Sep 15, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

Yep i have heard all kinds of horror stories from different people i have met over the years needing knee surgery.

#44     Sep 15, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Uhh, I believe you are misunderstanding me. 8 months for free knees is not a horror story, not at all, I think it's a great deal.

#45     Sep 15, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Well in that case screw off you pinko shithead..... j/k :D

I strongly disagree that being forced to wait 8 months for an MRI when you cant walk is a "great deal"

#46     Sep 15, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

No, she could walk pretty well, but not run or jump. Not sure what the wait would be for someone who literally cannot walk at all, but I'd be surprised if it were also 8 months.

This has to be viewed in context. What would have been the outcome without insurance? A lifetime of disability, or tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket and/or the hours of labor to replace that money or pay the debt.

#47     Sep 15, 2010
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Thanks for posting, Hermit.

The whole healthcare industry in the USA should be taken over completely by the government.

Yeah, I know, some who think they are conservatives don't want to hear this. And, in times past, I would have been against it. But, now the system is in complete chaos, being run by the healthcare criminal syndicate in the USA; doctors, nurses, insurance companies, drug companies, nursing homes, etc. All way overpaid and kicking America in the ass.

You can train a San Diego Zoo monkey to do what most doctors do on a regular basis. What I'm saying is true. Admit it.

#48     Sep 15, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

how bout paying for insurance and being out of the hospital in a month.

#49     Sep 15, 2010
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Well, that's the nub of the issue in the US, isn't it? Many people don't have any, and many of those who do are either denied, or feel they are [not] getting their money's worth.

#50     Sep 15, 2010