Gangster thuggery government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Sep 13, 2010.

1. You sound more like a crooked insurance salesman than a world traveler to me.:D

Take care that your rudeness doesn't destroy your prospects for longevity.

#11     Sep 14, 2010
  2. Very classy, I am sure you will say the same thing around tea partiers which is made up of mostly old people.

#12     Sep 14, 2010
  3. Mnphats

Mnphats

LOL.....

You are upset over 11 days? Try the 18 week wait in lovely single payer land of Canada. My local hospital has more MRI Machines than all of Canada. Careful what you wish for, you might get it.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2007/10/15/waittimes-fraser.html

#13     Sep 14, 2010
  4. Exactly, and we won't even get started on waiting times in most of Europe. DooDooman the delusional geizer has no clue what he's talking about. LOL!!! `11 days!!! ROFLMAO!! That would be a DREAM in Canada. Average time in Canada is close to 6 mos!!!

#14     Sep 14, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

18 weeks is pretty much spot on, they found brain annuerisms in my dads brain 2 years ago which are lethal if they get to the point where they actually pop, and it took them 4 months to get him in.

People will be begging for it to take 11 days for an MRI, if the government ever takes over healthcare completely.

#15     Sep 14, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which they have every intention of doing.

#16     Sep 14, 2010
  7. Mnphats

Mnphats

I hope everything turned out ok for your father. Lucky they even found the aneurysm, most people walk around not knowing.

#17     Sep 15, 2010
  8. LOL!! This really illustrates the ignorance of the American left wing. They are all utterly clueless to the fact that they'd be selling their left nut to get an MRI in 11 days under the kind of systems they are advocating...

Doodoo man said "fuck these crooks". Just wait until the crooks ARE the government, and there is NO recourse available against them, and you are paying whether you like it or not...

#18     Sep 15, 2010
  9. And the right wing works by highlighting the extreme negative aspects forgetting the fact that Canadians spend half on healthcare than their US counterparts, ofcourse you will have more MRI machines. And if you cant afford it, they you are left on the street to die, lets not mention that.

Oh look, the Japs and Swiss dont' have perfect systems so let me pay double now or die!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/sickaroundtheworld/countries/

#19     Sep 15, 2010
  10. We should have done things like cap lawsuits and promote competition. Instead, libtards gave tens of millions of people a new entitlement.

#20     Sep 15, 2010