Gang banger shot, supporters riot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Nature has a built-in feature called Natural Selection.

As Free Thinker will point out, why did God allow so many babies to be born into a situation like what you quoted?

The Answer: free will comes with a price: responsibility.

The languages were confused and the races were scattered from ancient Babylon for this very reason: the degenerate cultures contaminate the functional.

And what do we have in modern times? Hundreds of Babylons (every major city is a multicultural melting pot of bad behavior).

The obvious conclusion is that man can not deal with his own nature, so Nature has a built in feature: Natural Selection.

Liberals, how long will you be able to hold out on other peoples' money? Nature will eventually force your hand....

#21     Jul 23, 2012
  2. yeah, i understand the reason is fear but really, can someone please stand up? the culture needs to change, i don't think 99% of urban poor folks want to live in a shoot em up, rat tat tat environment. I'm sure they want to live in peace like everybody else. SO, stand up and snitch.

#22     Jul 23, 2012
  3. Eight

Eight

not to mention that brown america has found that they can extort money out of whitey via the government. They are savvy with the publicity. When a gangbanger rams a police car at 3am with a stolen car and is blown away, they next day it's "teenager murdered by police"

#23     Jul 23, 2012
  4. Eight

Eight

and I can kill a gangster for trying to kill me too...

#24     Jul 23, 2012
  5. Where is Ron, our resident community organizer, to address this issue about the "No Snitch" rule?

#25     Jul 23, 2012
  6. Step right up. Take one of them on you take all of them on.

The only way to remove the scourge of murderous blood in the ghetto is to EXTERMINATE the gangsters. They have sworn loyalty to their murderous brethren.

USA doesn't have the balls to take care of the barbarians inside the gate. Rome didn't either......

#26     Jul 23, 2012
  7. wildchild

wildchild

It would be a lot better if the headline was "Gang banger shot, supporters riot, rioters shot".

#27     Jul 24, 2012
  8. :D Cultural brilliance from Mel Gibson:D

#28     Jul 24, 2012
  9. The cops play right into this. Another reason why people distrust the police is that they are two-faced hypocritical bastards a lot of them.

They have been well known TO TELL THE PERP WHO TURNED THEM IN .

#29     Jul 24, 2012
  10. I can believe it, especially in the urban jungles. I'm never surprised when I find out a whole slew of cops were busted for taking payoffs from gangbangers, drug dealers, etc, etc...

Unfortunately, all that leaves us with are more cities that will gradually become the next Detroit.

#30     Jul 24, 2012